Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stephen Lewis AKA Blakey RIP

2»

Comments

• Options
    EastStand said:

buckshee said:

Blimey , that's a slow RIP.

Seems like the Charlton life readership are slacking.

BOO A PUBLIC FORUM USED BY MANY PEOPLE OF DIFFERING EXPERIENCES USING THIS AS A PLATFORM TO PERHAPS EXPRESS EVEN A SLIGHT DEGREE OF GRIEF OVER THE DEATH OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING BOOOOOOOOOO
    Maybe we could have a new category added to the drop down thingy saying "RIP" just for all those that want to show an outpouring of grief . They've probably got one on the Liverpool forums.
  • Options
    Another one gone. Very sad. R.I.P.
  • Options
    RIP....look forward to seeing an On The Buses film at Christmas.
  • Options
    RIP Blakey
  • Options
    Saw him at Catford in Pantomime in the early 70's along with Jacko, Butler and Olive. I went twice in one week, once with the cubs and again with my swimming club. On the second visit I shouted lots of the punchlines before the cast did. I was annoying even then!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Riviera said:

Saw him at Catford in Pantomime in the early 70's along with Jacko, Butler and Olive. I went twice in one week, once with the cubs and again with my swimming club. On the second visit I shouted lots of the punchlines before the cast did. I was annoying even then!

Oh no you wasn't .........
  • Options
    Oh yes he was!
  • Options
    "GET THAT BUS OUT!!!" or "I'll report you two to the general manager". "I hate you Butler"

RIP