Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can someone please help

Last minute but me and my brother are going to Derby tomorrow. Nothing on the OS to say weather the original allocation has sold out will we be able to get tickets at the ground.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    I ism in similar predicament and phoned Derby yesterday. He suggested that tickets would be available on the day. I will phone again tomorrow before I set off.
  • Options
    Thanks will do the same, what time are you leaving might have to race you up there lol
  • Options
    You have zero issue with buying on the day
  • Options
    On their We Are Derby Guide they have the following

Away Fans

Charlton Athletic are expected to bring a following of around 800 supporters to the iPro Stadium. Their supporters can pay on the day with tickets available on arrival at the stadium.
  • Options

On their We Are Derby Guide they have the following

Away Fans

Charlton Athletic are expected to bring a following of around 800 supporters to the iPro Stadium. Their supporters can pay on the day with tickets available on arrival at the stadium.

Same as last season. Was able to buy tickets in the Charlton end at the ground.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info
  • Options
    Enjoy your day chaps. Wish I could join you.
  • Options

Snap. Really fancy this one for some reason.

Party at Crayzee Barn instead....

• Options
    Phoned earlier as doing the same. Was told we hadn't even sold out the initial allocation so there would be no problem buying on the day.
  • Options

Bit old for that aren't you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame we haven't had a good start we may have been able to sell this out , I mean 1,000 Fffffs #patheticnumbers
  • Options

Bit old for that aren't you?
    There's no age restriction, only a height one, AFKA should be ok.
  • Options

I missed QPR last week for that place!

the white cross doesn't have Sky sports in case you were thinking of popping in for a beer and to che k the score
  • Options
    Brill. Was just about to try to find out about getting tickets. 2 more on the door!