Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If this is the number, what is the question

Comments

• Options
    How many immigrants does it take to make a swarm?
  • Options
    How many walk into our contry to claim our benefits every hour and take our houses
  • Options
    The model number of the famous Mitchell 300 fishing reel for left handed people.
  • Options
    Surprised no one has the mentioned the name of the under 18s nightclub in Greenwich before it became Up The Creek
  • Options
    .....or was that 101?
  • Options
    No scrap that, it was Club 302 ; )
  • Options
    The number of days we went without having someone to wear the Number 9 shirt.
  • Options
    Where is the football index on Ceefax.
  • Options

How many Millwall fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, that facking lightbulb is to scared tah even show it's face rand ere cos it's erd about the Millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    brogib said:

Grove Park BR station stands at 297 Baring Road, there's another little clue

In that case is it the spot where some hoody delinquent Cnut did a runner without paying a while back!!!! £25 the bastard
  • Options
    The amount of days some people will have to wait for there season tickets ?
  • Options

No way, they are still in the dark ages.
  • Options
    The number of posts you'll allow before you let us know that that is what the number represents? Could you revise that number down a bit so we can get on with the post reveal banter?
  • Options
    Is it how many times you have told this forum that you live in France :-)
  • Options

No way, they are still in the dark ages.
    Plus they're all in handcuffs
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

brogib said:

Grove Park BR station stands at 297 Baring Road, there's another little clue

In that case is it the spot where some hoody delinquent Cnut did a runner without paying a while back!!!! £25 the bastard
    Sorry about that, I was out of cash.
  • Options

Is it how many times you have told this forum that you live in France :-)

Who does?
  • Options
    Is it the number of Millwall fans required to make up a team on University Challenge?
  • Options
    Is it the number of (otherwise unnoticed) arguments caught by your thread?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is it the number of hotels i have tried to book a 1 night room in Manchester City Centre in October?
  • Options
    What Ceefax page were the Sport Headlines on? (am assuming someone may have mentioned this already, havent read back through the other pages!)
  • Options

Where is the football index on Ceefax.

Football was on 302. Main Sport Headlines were 301.

See here

• Options
    FFS give us an answer so i can move on please...
  • Options

FFS give us an answer so i can move on please...

He has read it from the start again

• Options
    After many hours of research I came up with this,

The first few hyperperfect numbers (excluding perfect numbers) are 21, 301, 325, 697, 1333, ... (OEIS A007592).

Therefor the question is - What is the second hyperperfect number?

I have shown my working out on this link http://mathworld.wolfram.com/HyperperfectNumber.html

Please don’t ask me to talk you through it though as I am far too busy working on other mathematical formulae and scientific stuff.

N.b. The additional clue of Grove Park station may prove that I’m on the wrong track.)
  • Options

After many hours of research I came up with this,

The first few hyperperfect numbers (excluding perfect numbers) are 21, 301, 325, 697, 1333, ... (OEIS A007592).

Therefor the question is - What is the second hyperperfect number?

I have shown my working out on this link http://mathworld.wolfram.com/HyperperfectNumber.html

Please don’t ask me to talk you through it though as I am far too busy working on other mathematical formulae and scientific stuff.

N.b. The additional clue of Grove Park station may prove that I’m on the wrong track.)

You're 5 stops short of Elm Park pal

; )
  • Options
    Is it the number of times this week you have mentioned that you used to have a shop in Grove Park? ;)
  • Options
    Never talk about it
  • Options
    brogib said:

Is that the key cutting place, or is it next door?

Called Swami News now, sold it to a knocking Sri Lanken
    Went there yesterday to send off a parcel of used books.
    I didn't ask if they remembered you.