Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Young Addicks

Before I contact the organisers of the above, has anyone else had issues with getting the membership pack sent through. Paid for this for my daughter a couple of months ago and other than some money disappearing out of my bank account nothing else has happened.

Comments

• Options

Before I contact the organisers of the above, has anyone else had issues with getting the membership pack sent through. Paid for this for my daughter a couple of months ago and other than some money disappearing out of my bank account nothing else has happened.

Haven't received mine either, I know it's a load of old tat anyway but my son enjoys receiving the package through the post.

I think the fella that used to run it left the club recently, although don't quote me on that..

• Options
    I was told id receive the pack for my little 'un in early August. Nothing so far....
  • Options
    Had nothing either, but I don't think we'll get a pack through the post. I think we get sent a voucher to exchange for a goody bag in the club shop or at the ticket office.
  • Options
    Nothing for my Grandson, probably in same pack as season ticket! :smile:
  • Options
    I should try ringing the Bournemouth sorting office :smile:
  • Options
    Same here everyday I get the same question has the postman been dad
  • Options
    Our letter arrived today, with a voucher for a goodie bag to be picked up tomorrow.
  • Options
    Royal Mail at it again?
  • Options
    GD78 said:

Our letter arrived today, with a voucher for a goodie bag to be picked up tomorrow.

same here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Snap. 10 weeks after the money was taken we got a letter today inviting us to pick up a welcome pack at the Hull game. Proper poor show.