Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

William Hill Prem Predictor

Anyone else done this yet.

£2 pick the premier league teams in order and you get £50 Million the most ever given away by a bookmakers

I know its hard but there are some good things that come with it.

10K is being given to the closest at Christmas, 100k guaranteed to be given away at the end of the season to the closest if no-one is spot on
plus special offers for games like this weekend you could have got
Southampton to win and both teams to score at 8/1 instead of 10/3
Man City to win and both teams to score at 6/.

if anyone is yet to do this come into my store and If you come see me I will give you a free scratchcard for the game machine where u can win free credit :-)
we also have lucky dips if you don't want to sit there filling the coupon out, but you only have till 3PM on Saturday 22nd August.

Comments

• edited August 2015
    The staff got to do one, although if we win we only get a trip to America I went for:

1-Chelsea
    2-Arsenal
    3-Man City
    4-Liverpool
    5-Man Utd
    6-Tottenham
    7-Aston Villa
    8-Stoke
    9-Southampton
    10-Everton
    11-Crystal Palace
    12-Swansea
    13-West Ham
    14-Sunderland
    15-Leicester
    16-Newcastle
    17-West Brom
    18-Norwich
    19-Watford
    20-Bournemouth
  • edited August 2015
    I read that the chances of predicting the exact final table are are 750,000,000 -1 . That's Seven hundred and fifty million to one.

William Hill are giving odds of 50,000,000 -1 .

Whatever the stats are it's the most ridiculous bet i have ever heard of. Keep your 2 quid.
  • Will buy an euro lottery ticket instead, as more chance of winning of something. Unless you have a time machine of course
  • edited August 2015

I read that the chances of predicting the exact final table are are 750,000,000 -1 . That's Seven hundred and fifty million to one.

Whatever the stats are it's the most ridiculous bet i have ever heard of. Keep your 2 quid.

Is that the odds are 750,000,000 to 1 if the teams were picked at random like the lottery,?As we have a better knowledge of for example the top four, who is likelier to get relegated, then the odds will come down won't they?

It's still higher than 50m to 1 though, so I agree its better to keep your money.
  • I read that the chances of predicting the exact final table are are 750,000,000 -1 . That's Seven hundred and fifty million to one.

Is that the odds are 750,000,000 to 1 if the teams were picked at random like the lottery,?As we have a better knowledge of for example the top four, who is likelier to get relegated, then the odds will come down won't they?

It's still higher than 50m to 1 though, so I agree its better to keep your money.
    Even worse than that.. 25 million to 1 as the fee is £2
  • edited August 2015
    The number of theoretical potential outcomes is far higher than 750million - 2,432,902,008,176,640,000 to be exact.

However given for example Man City won't finish bottom and Sunderland won't finish top, the realistic number of outcomes is lower but still way higher than 750million.

For example if even if you 'knew' in advance the constituents of the top six, bottom six and middle eight the odds would still be 20,922,624,000 -1.

Good luck.

• I read that the chances of predicting the exact final table are are 750,000,000 -1 . That's Seven hundred and fifty million to one.

Really ! It's 2 quid and you never know!
  • it's only £2 quid and as Paulie says, you do get other benefits. They boosted Utd to win against Spurs on opening day to 2/1. Max bet was £10 but if you had done the predictor, you were allowed £20 so I already won more than my £2.
  • Sorry to burst your bubble Paulie, but Man City are going to win the league, not Chelsea.
  • It's a bit of fun, like the lottery for £2.
  • Sponsored links:

• Being a bit lazy here, but can you do it online?

telegrams only

• we also have lucky dips if you don't want to sit there filling the coupon out, but you only have till 3PM on Saturday 22nd August.

I think doing a £2 lucky dip on this would be the worst thing ever:

1) Sunderland
    2) Watford

etc
  • Ben18 said:

we also have lucky dips if you don't want to sit there filling the coupon out, but you only have till 3PM on Saturday 22nd August.

I think doing a £2 lucky dip on this would be the worst thing ever:

1) Sunderland
    2) Watford

etc
    Na the lucky dips in my shop anyway are done properly so the top 6 will be.
    Chelsea
    City
    United
    Arsenal
    Liverpool
    Tottenham
    In some order

U can do but where is the fun in that, u need to actually go in (and help my shop reach its target)
  • Marketing...
  • Where is the shop?
  • edited August 2015

Being a bit lazy here, but can you do it online?

U can do but where is the fun in that, u need to actually go in (and help my shop reach its target)
    Where is the shop?
    Sorry just seen same question asked already.
  • Where is the shop?

Being a bit lazy here, but can you do it online?

Where is the shop?
    Sorry just seen same question asked already.
    Halfway street in sidcup
  • Sponsored links:

• @brogib had a shop.

Where?
  • IA said:

@brogib had a shop.

Where?
    301 Baring Road
  • Grove Park
  • Next to BR Station
  • If you need any advice on running a shop Paulie, ask me pal coz I had one
  • I'll be having a few lines

The chances of predicting it aren't really 750million to one as we all know that Norwich won't win it and City won't come bottom

I'm splitting the league into Mini leagues (as Curbs used to do!) and going to put in a few lines using variables within the mini-leagues

Still a long shot but I reckon I've got more chance of landing this than getting five numbers up plus the bonus ball in the lottery
  • I'll be having a few lines

The chances of predicting it aren't really 750million to one as we all know that Norwich won't win it and City won't come bottom

I'm splitting the league into Mini leagues (as Curbs used to do!) and going to put in a few lines using variables within the mini-leagues

Still a long shot but I reckon I've got more chance of landing this than getting five numbers up plus the bonus ball in the lottery

Even if you know which 6 teams will finish in the bottom 6, there are still 720 different permutations.

So, even if you know who the top 6 will be and the bottom 6 will be, there will be about 20.9 billion possible permutations (720 x 720 x 40320)

The odds of winning the Euromillions are around 116m to 1.
  • Good old factorials!
  • Special offer today only

If u do a new prem predictor today u get Man City to win the league at 5/2 instead of 5/4 £10 max bet