Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky Sports Rant

So the article on the sky sports web site reads De Vries saves forest but the match highlights do not show the saves. Am I getting grumpy as I get older or should the highlights actually have some relevance to the article?

http://www.skysports.com/football/n-forest-vs-charlton/339563

Comments

• Options
    We were saying that whilst watching them last night. The two saves in the second half were amazing, we thought both were in.
  • Options
    during the 2nd half very few goals were being scored in the Championship so Sky started showing near misses instead, but they completely missed us - at least they are consistent if a tad biased.
  • Options
    No real surprise where Sky are concerned is it...
  • Options
    Somewhere along the line, we really must have upset them big time!

All they showed this morning was the Forest miss right at the end! joke!
  • Options
    Don't show our games, don't show our highlights, next thing our results won't be mentioned.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Don't show our games, don't show our highlights, next thing our results won't be mentioned.

Next step after that is they start publishing false results, which then go on to become considered fact. Like a football version of 1984.
  • Options
    I am convinced there is a Palarse fan high up somewhere who hates us with a passion. Look how many times they have Nigels on Soccer AM, every other week there's some rapper or comedian or musician who supports Palace, and their dog rough cheerleaders are on about once a month.
  • Options
    Haven't seen it but there was a piece on the Charlton academy yesterday on SSN. Said to be a positive piece.

Don't know if it can be found on iPlayer or whatever the sky equivalent is?
  • Options
    You mean an advert for other clubs to come and pinch our best youth players Henners?

Where's me tin-foil hat... :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

iaitch said:

Next step after that is they start publishing false results, which then go on to become considered fact. Like a football version of 1984.
    Are we talking about Sky News or Sky Sports News?
  • Options
    I stopped subscribing.
  • Options
    Add to all this shite, I left Sky in June and they have continued to bill us even up to this month.

Fookers.

They've registered my dissatisfaction, but haven't sent confirmation or provided any SLA's.

Silly lot are just trying to palm me off to BT saying they have to refund me as they didnt conduct the switch correctly....
  • Options

You mean an advert for other clubs to come and pinch our best youth players Henners?

Where's me tin-foil hat... :wink:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/charlton-athletic/9957903/inside-charlton8217s-academy

Just for you @Algarveaddick
  • Options
    Good video, who says we're never on Sky?
  • Options
    1 minute 53. That'll be us for the season then...
  • Options
    Still more minutes of action than the Millwall home game on sky
  • Options
    I hereby predict, as I have already booked train tickets, that our first live game this season will be Brighton away.
  • Options
    According to Sky, Guy Lozen is our manager, Karian Ahearne-Grant plays up front and Mick Pope plays in goal...shabby, second rate and lazy journalism or
  • Options

According to Sky, Guy Lozen is our manager, Karian Ahearne-Grant plays up front and Mick Pope plays in goal...shabby, second rate and lazy journalism or

Let them continue, they won't notice us until they realise we are staying in the top six. Under the radar at the moment and underestimated.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Add to all this shite, I left Sky in June and they have continued to bill us even up to this month.

Fookers.

They've registered my dissatisfaction, but haven't sent confirmation or provided any SLA's.

Silly lot are just trying to palm me off to BT saying they have to refund me as they didnt conduct the switch correctly....

@Dazzler 21 claim back from your bank or credit card, and don't forget to lay in to them on Twitter, Facebook, etc.