Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolves Away

2»

Comments

• Options
    Club site says all ticket, so have ordered mine when usually would have just bought on the day. However do I remember they said this last year too and actually you could get in?
    Hope for a decent turnout in the light of our start. Very pleased to see Igor return to the fray last night. I think more than anyone he will eventually be the perfect partner for SMak.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    The turnout at Wolves was very poor last season (488) for entirely obvious reasons.

Based on 818 at Derby, 484 at Forest (also poor IMO) and 679 at Peterborough we ought to be taking 750-1,000.

OS now saying that Wolves won't be selling on the day and today is the last day for posting out (hope they have told themselves this in view of previous information). Off sale at lunchtime tomorrow (which is a bit premature if Wolves are genuinely not selling on the day).
  • Options
    So how many have we sold?
  • Options

Anyone doing this?

Thinking of driving for this one, anyone got any advice on best places to park?

Be careful walking through the town centre in colours. The locals are mainly scummy inbred knuckle draggers who take pleasure in picking off shirters and kids.
    @Miserableoldgit must be out of radio range not to have picked up on this
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Let's just face it, our away support is crap (numbers wise).

hopefully if we do well this season it will pick up
  • Options
    you can buy before and pick up the ticket at Wolves
  • Options
    barstool said:

you can buy before and pick up the ticket at Wolves

Great, I'll call now...
  • Options
    Tickets are on sale until Friday 13.00.Must be collected from Valley ticket office.
  • Options
    http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=94352&page=2
    Not used to this kind of worry from the opposition. I'll take a point and hope for 3.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=94352&page=2
    Not used to this kind of worry from the opposition. I'll take a point and hope for 3.

We have a better squad without a doubt... I think we will win 2-0

• Options
    3 of us going.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

3 of us going.

I'm going too, but on my own, so there'll be at least 4 away fans.
  • Options
    I was going, but my flight in from Canada got pushed back half an hour so now there won't be quite enough time for me to high tail it up the M40 from Heathrow. Boooo Air Canada... Booooo.
  • Options
    Sold 624 for this as of thursday evening, tickets available to purchase & pickup from valley ticket office until 1pm friday.
  • Options
    It does appear that are away figures have been low for the first 3 away league games including Wolves today.

Does anyone know how the figures compare game for game last season and also our first 3 away games last year?
  • Options
    Think we average about 1100 over a season. Blackburn(as is normal) and Cardiff will be very poor as I think a lot of people will pick palice as the game to go to.