Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Monday's pre-match entertainment

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Who do people reckon we'll get?

I'm going for the opera bloke. He seems to go down well with the crowd and I know Pards likes him. He just needs to try a couple of different songs!

...so long as it's not a fat doris, I'm not too bothered ;o)

Comments

• Options
    Hartlepool's Public Relations Manager, with travel information and ticket news ?
  • Options
    I think it's time for Elvis...........
  • Options
    Time for Montsearrat Caballe, or any other fat lady who can warble...
  • Options
    "The Bugle Clique"

Renditions of:

"Goodbye Beard"
    "Valley Floyd Road"
    "Monty give us a spin"

and a solo appearance from Carter of:

"Oh Andy Hunt"

Everyone is welcome to join in
  • Options
    Oh Andy Hunt!
  • Options
    "Carter. Woooahhhh, Carter. Woooahhh
    He comes from Chatham Town
    He let's the lads down
    Carter. Woooahhh....."
  • Options
    No pre-match entertainment.

Drop the music five mins before KO and let the crowd do the rest. We will be in fine voice, so will Spurs, we don't need anything else.
  • Options
    Pre-match entertainment in the Home Dressing Room will be Charlton Life's very First Mix CD as done by me for the Charity day, players will be listening to the first copy. Will be available to Charlton Lifers on the 22nd May.
  • Options
    Going to have to get in early for a change on Monday!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Time for Montsearrat Caballe, or any other fat lady who can warble...

LMAO...I wonder if they would dare...gallows humour at its best!

Reckon Michelle McManus is doing anything on Monday?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have never understood why we don't play the Mull of Kintyre theme just before kick off, without the words obviously. Slow it down a bit and let the crowd belt out, Valley Floyd Road.

The hampsters do it with great effect with the bubbles song.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]I have never understood why we don't play the Mull of Kintyre theme just before kick off, without the words obviously. Slow it down a bit and let the crowd belt out, Valley Floyd Road.

Because nobody sings along!
  • Options
    gotta be the opera singer, we win every time he's there!!! hang on ketman, mix cd? what will we be listening to when getting ready for the big game then?
  • Options
    And Ketman - is there a special mix for the women's changing room? Now that's a thought - do we get a whole changing room all to ourselves?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]I have never understood why we don't play the Mull of Kintyre theme just before kick off, without the words obviously. Slow it down a bit and let the crowd belt out, Valley Floyd Road.

Because nobody sings along!

Yeah I know what you mean, but have we tried it then Dave, I don't remember.
  • Options
    Terry, trust me we've tried it numerous times over the years, including the Dutch Band, Piper's, 3 Blokes on the pitch........

Anyway, Martin Toal is back on Monday Night and we haven't lost when he's sung!
  • Options
    How about

'Marcus Bent Entertains'

Give him a stool and a mic, he can whack on a ciggie and tell us yarns about his new found celebrity status as 'Premiership Charlton's Star Striker'.....

or maybe play on the big screen:

'The Jerome Thomas Highlight DVD'

Jerome's once a season performance, against West Ham, on constant rotation

NB: I JUST WANT *DURING* MATCH ENTERTAINMENT THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]And Ketman - is there a special mix for the women's changing room? Now that's a thought - do we get a whole changing room all to ourselves?

I understand from AFKA that we have the Officials changing room all to ourselves!

Mx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]Reckon Michelle McManus is doing anything on Monday?

Eating?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]And Ketman - is there a special mix for the women's changing room? Now that's a thought - do we get a whole changing room all to ourselves?

I understand from AFKA that we have the Officials changing room all to ourselves!

Mx

Wouldn't get too excited- as anyone who has done the Valley tour will know- it's tiny.

And next to the Drug testing room so a few will be keeping well away from that area :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]

Mx

Wouldn't get too excited- as anyone who has done the Valley tour will know- it's tiny.

And next to the Drug testing room so a few will be keeping well away from that area :-)

Well, there's only two of us, so think we'll manage! And we're quite happy for the rest of you to keep well away, aren't we, Maria??