Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birmingham v Derby

ss5 tonight .. so far, 10 minutes in and Brum are right on top .. I'm having a wager, Clement to be gone by the end of September and replaced by Nigel Pearson as Derby manager

Comments

• Options
    Can't rule out Derby. Bent just made a great chance for himself but scuffed it wide after doing the difficult bit.
  • Options
    Morrison looks old with longer hair.
  • Options
    so far yet another good championship game
  • Options
    Tom Ince hits the post.
  • Options
    Refs having a good game
  • Options
    Crunching tackle from Morrison on Russell.

What was Peeters on?
  • Options
    What a goal! 1-0 to Brum. Gleeson scores on the stroke of half time.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    HT 1-0

Very good game of football so far. Birmingham will be firmly top half this season if they play like that for the duration.
  • Options
    Not sure what the sob story about derby's injury 'crisis' was about in the build up, their back up midfield is still more than good enough. Zero sympathy.
  • Options
    Not a bad game to watch. Brum much stronger than last year. Impressed by Donaldson. Exact the role we want big Mak play for us. Won't score many but he is the glue that holds the attack together. The fat guy up from do derby looks like the fellah we had up front a few years ago
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-1 Russell.
  • Options
    good equaliser
  • Options
    Bent hits the bar with a header.
  • Options
    What a save!
  • Options
    penalty for me but Derby player booked for diving
  • Options
    Chris Martin to Lee Mason "watch the video". We did Chris, it was a blatant dive and you fully deserved your yellow.
  • Options
    I am surprised that Jonathan Spector has enjoyed such a long career - in both the PL and Championship - as I have always thought of him as being somewhat one dimensional as a footballer.
  • Options

Looked like a dive first time I saw it, replays say otherwise.
  • Options
    shit me, that's Morrison?!?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FT 1-1

Another draw for Derby.

We still cling to our spot in the playoffs. Brum up to 7th.
  • Options
    a very good game .. Derby finished strong .. Brum, like most teams I've seen this year, look decent and well organised in defence
  • Options
    George Thorne is a quality player
  • Options
    foxjam said:

Looked like a dive first time I saw it, replays say otherwise.
    Was a shocking dive and looked worse in slo mo
  • Options
    Relegation form for Derby, 1 point per game...all possession and posing but no end product...
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Relegation form for Derby, 1 point per game...all possession and posing but no end product...

Its not like they aren't creating once they find their shooting boots they will stroll this league.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Didn't look like relegation form to me. I'm glad we played them away while they were still finding their feet. They will be up there.
  • Options

Its not like they aren't creating once they find their shooting boots they will stroll this league.
    Quite possibly and they will be there or thereabouts - but I think 'Boro may have something to say about that (and us of course!!).
  • Options
    Rowett's really turned Brum around. They could be knocking on the Play-off door this season
  • Options

Didn't look like relegation form to me. I'm glad we played them away while they were still finding their feet. They will be up there.

We played them while WE are still finding our feet...