Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

sorry but i just cant help it, i think we're going to do it...

i know it could all end in tears but i've just got this feeling we're going to do it...

Comments

• Options
    Never in doubt.
  • Options
    the men in white coats are on their way round;-)
  • Options
    It's written in the tea leaves......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]i know it could all end in tears but i've just got this feeling we're going to do it...

I've always admired your optimism but what gives you these ideas?
    Is it our excellent defending? Solid midfield play? Our speed on the counter attack? Our creativity? Free-scoring attack?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]i know it could all end in tears but i've just got this feeling we're going to do it...[/quote]

I've always admired your optimism but what gives you these ideas?
    Is it our excellent defending? Solid midfield play? Our speed on the counter attack? Our creativity? Free-scoring attack?[/quote]

40 years of supporting charlton and a habit of the worse team in the world not turning up as expected at this stage in the game and a bunch of world beaters sneaking in and taking their place (and vice versa)...its a valley tradition...besides, why give up before you have to...let the other teams do that...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite] why give up before you have to...let the other teams do that...
    Exactement mon ami..... seems to be too many quitters around.

C'MON YOU ADDICKS!