Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

World Athletics Championships 2015

2»

Comments

• Options
    I got a bit scared and then Mo cruised it
    Legend
  • Options
    Peerless amongst Britons as a winner at the highest level to the best of my knowledge.

I hate the hyperbole of the media in general but in this instance Mo Farah has fully justified it.
  • Options
    Another gold for Bolt in the relay
  • Options
    GB relay team was in for a Bronze but a muddle on the last baton change meant they didn't finish... :(
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thI0LngDVXE

Goes out of the way for a drink. Wins the race in the end anyway.
  • Options
    Loved it when Mogadishu Mo wandered off for a drink. Sent out a very loud message.
  • Options

GB relay team was in for a Bronze but a muddle on the last baton change meant they didn't finish... :(

.........as per usual.
  • Options
    Halix said:

.........as per usual.
    Indeed, Halix. It's what we do !

Listened to the 5,000m on Five Live on the way to Wolves & started to doubt whether Mo could continue his winning ways....Commentator made it sound as though he had a lot to do with 150m to go , with the front runner looking strong.

Oh me of little faith ! Fantastic !

That's this year's Sports Personality of the Year then !

• Options
    Thats one way of getting the anchor man to run a bit quicker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Halix said:

.........as per usual.
    Indeed, Halix. It's what we do !

Listened to the 5,000m on Five Live on the way to Wolves & started to doubt whether Mo could continue his winning ways....Commentator made it sound as though he had a lot to do with 150m to go , with the front runner looking strong.

Oh me of little faith ! Fantastic !

That's this year's Sports Personality of the Year then !

Well deserved, it was a pretty amazing performance, and then it was great the way that Bolt and Mo congratulated each other.
  • Options
    2 great bronze medals from our 4 x 400m relay teams this afternoon.

Great to see such a fighting spirit in the GB squad.

Bring on Rio !!!
  • Options
    My performance of the championship was from Ayana today. She did to Dibaba what no one has managed to do to Mo, completely broke the best in the world
  • Options
    Had a double Schippers for 200 and Kiprop 1500 come in, so bit of profit there.

Rooney did great to make that
  • Options
    Useless USA womens 4 x 400 relay team done me for a 7 fold.
  • Options
    I love that in 2015 the runners still wear numbers stuck to their legs and names pinned to their tops. Being nowhere near a top athlete but slightly OCD that would piss me right off!
  • Options

Had a double Schippers for 200 and Kiprop 1500 come in, so bit of profit there.

Rooney did great to make that

Loved it when his relay team mates were shouting "helpful" suggestions for his new-born's name.

Wayne !

• Options
    rina said:

This is better than Young Fish Costa Fortune

after all the steroids Gatlin has used Bromell will have little to worry about