Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday

20 minutes in and pretty dire so far .. Wednesday have a player named Bus on the bench .. he'll be a good coach when he packs up playing

Comments

• Wiggins looks a bit off the pace the big lad Byram looks as though he could skin him for pace. Crap game. Right. Off to the Valley.
  • The Wendies keeper kit is very retro, looks like one from 20 years ago but do like it.
  • That is some goal.
  • Talal said:

That is some goal.

and really out of keeping with a rubbish game .. Leeds look like relegation candidates .. and w t f is Mowatt doing on the bench ? .. the most talented and constructive player that Leeds have
  • 20 minutes in and pretty dire so far .. Wednesday have a player named Bus on the bench .. he'll be a good coach when he packs up playing

I've heard he won't start games until they find a player called Paradé to play alongside.
  • Talal said:

That is some goal.

and really out of keeping with a rubbish game .. Leeds look like relegation candidates .. and w t f is Mowatt doing on the bench ? .. the most talented and constructive player that Leeds have
    He's also one of the most unfit. Got no legs on him at all. Leeds will be alright this season but the money theyve spent this summer doesn't seem to have paid off.
  • Talal said:

20 minutes in and pretty dire so far .. Wednesday have a player named Bus on the bench .. he'll be a good coach when he packs up playing

I've heard he won't start games until they find a player called Paradé to play alongside.
    He's also keen to pair up with the Korean lad, Ji Sung Park
  • Weren't we interested in Matias at the last minute? But by then it was a little too late to hijack???

Or am I dreaming it?
  • could be a bit tasty this second half
  • Sponsored links:

• Wiggins nutmegged
  • Talal said:

Wiggins nutmegged

I like Rhoys and wish him well but it's always funny when a Wendy player gets embarrassed.
  • what a yawn .. worst game by far I've seen so far this season either live or on the telly
  • what a yawn .. worst game by far I've seen so far this season either live or on the telly

Nonsense, Leeds were outstanding and I fully hope to see them at least once more before the end of the season.
  • Talal said:

what a yawn .. worst game by far I've seen so far this season either live or on the telly

Nonsense, Leeds were outstanding and I fully hope to see them at least once more before the end of the season.
    Good job we can see the twats once a week then...
  • Talal said:

what a yawn .. worst game by far I've seen so far this season either live or on the telly

Yh that was the joke mate :smile:
  • Talal said:

Talal said:

Yh that was the joke mate :smile:
    Yeh i was trying to wring the life out of it...
  • Might be a Sheffield Wednesday player but if someone like Rooney or Fabregas scored that we'd never hear the end of it and how the Premier League is the best in the world cos of that reason.

Instead being in the Championship it'll be forgotten by the time Match of the Day starts
  • Might be a Sheffield Wednesday player but if someone like Rooney or Fabregas scored that we'd never hear the end of it and how the Premier League is the best in the world cos of that reason.

Instead being in the Championship it'll be forgotten by the time Match of the Day starts

At least we might get to see Adam Virgo drool
  • Sponsored links:

• Apart from the Wednesday goal, thought it was a poor advertisement for the Championship
  • Only 22000 there.
  • Boysie said:

Apart from the Wednesday goal, thought it was a poor advertisement for the Championship

Stoke v Liverpool the other week was just as bad though... You get them games in every league