Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Willie Macphee

You dropped your season ticket at Waterloo underground exit. I spotted it and picked it up. If you (or someone who knows him can tell him to) can get in touch I'll get the ticket back to you. Failing any contact I'll return it to the club. At the moment it's on its way to Wimbledon

Comments

• Options

You dropped your season ticket at Waterloo underground exit. I spotted it and picked it up. If you (or someone who knows him can tell him to) can get in touch I'll get the ticket back to you. Failing any contact I'll return it to the club. At the moment it's on its way to Wimbledon

I know his Nan...
    Very good
  • Options
    That's one of the funniest things I have heard in years .
    Brilliant
  • Options
    On it's way to Bournemouth via the ticket office
  • Options
    In the absence of a response the ST is in an envelope and will be posted back to the Ticket Office on my way home from work tonight.
  • Options
    A quick look on facebook and this name comes up and is also a member of CAFC page.

• Options
    What's Facebook ?
  • Options
    just search for his wife, Nanny
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Send it to Springfield Elementary, he is the groundskeeper there.
  • Options

I know his Nan...
    *doffs cap*

Well played
  • Options

Thanks for the suggestions guys but I think sending it back to the club is better otherwise getting into the next game won't be free willie, will it, and we don't want to make a drama out of it and end up all at sea...
  • Options

Thanks for the suggestions guys but I think sending it back to the club is better otherwise getting into the next game won't be free willie, will it, and we don't want to make a drama out of it and end up all at sea...
    let us know how you get on other wise we'll all be wondering willie/wont he get his ticket back..
  • Options
    Posted tonight, in the City, first class stamp, so should be at the club tomorrow
  • Options
    The club should deliver it back in a Robin Reliant.
    Big Mac delivering it would be quite funny…
  • Options
    Of course we are assuming that he lost it and that he didn't throw it away in disgust at only managing to win 2-1 thanks to a 98th minute goal...
  • Options

Of course we are assuming that he lost it and that he didn't throw it away in disgust at only managing to win 2-1 thanks to a 98th minute goal...

As is often said, supporting charlton unfortunately isn't a choice you make, it often chooses you!

The thought of some poor bloke dumping his season ticket only for it to turn up a few days later on his door mat tickles me somewhat!