Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Team for Tuesday?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Igor's back tomorrow. Just down at SL for the development squad match, spoke to him. (hope he's right or I look like a total mug)

well this would be good news, he'd be back a lot earlier than i thought. I mean if the man himself told you he was back then there isn't a better source
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

Igor's back tomorrow. Just down at SL for the development squad match, spoke to him. (hope he's right or I look like a total mug)

I hope your right but I can't see it personally.
    I feel much the same.
  • Options
    With nine or so players injured at the moment and a few others out on loan, it's very difficult to predict what sort of team Guy will put out. Rather than risk Simon Makienok, perhaps he'll play KAG and Callum Harriott up front.

It'll be good to get to the international break, following which we can hopefully get a few of our players fit again before treading the boards against Rotherham and Huddersfield.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Good news but can't see him being thrown straight in. Maybe on the bench and then coming on against tired legs.

Hope he can show GL what he can really do as he not really had the chance free from injury.
  • Options
    Yes, Igor will either start or be a sub tomorrow.
    Personally I'm guessing he will start.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Can't see Igor starting to be honest, it's got KAG written all over it this game seen as he's improving with every minute and scored in the last round.