Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What sort of no good ****

Slashes 50+ tyres on cars, from three doors down from my house to 50 houses past mine, old people, families wirh young kids all without transport and loads unable to get about their business. I have just drove back from Leeds leaving my guys on site to sort my wife's car and mine, I now have 5 elderly neighbours who I barely know in need of help to change the tyre and get a new one put back on the rim

I hope they catch the little bstd, see his face in court then wrap my wheel brace round his swede

Comments

• Options
    Probably one of Jezza Corbyn's supporters demonstrating their eco-warrior credentials....
  • Options
    Maybe they didn't hear the tube strike was cancelled and wanted a head start?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Is it someone having a quiet day at Bastard Bobs Cut Price Tyres looking to drum up a bit of business?

Hope they catch the sod.
  • Options
    Weirdos mate. Gotta be a special kind of wrongen to get off on damaging other peoples property and belongings.
  • Options
    I hope so I will be going there soon to get some tyres
  • Options
    Probably from the same family as the idiot who knicked £600 from the wedding I was at on Saturday - money was for the video bloke and hidden away in the admin office of the reception venue
  • Options
    Scum bags everywhere
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Theft I can, sort of, understand if someone is willing to live with the knowledge that they are a no good scumbag, but can't see what really motivates someone to vandalise so many cars and cause so much distress to so many fellow human beings, for no personal benefit. My car once had two tyres slashed and its a real problem to get them fixed when you can't drive it to Kwik Fit.

Perhaps we should resume transportation but not to Australia, somewhere nice like Libya, Zimbabwe or Syria would do.
  • Options
    Honestly, and with only a smidgen of overeaction I would hang people who do this like this. I once caught someone in the process of damaging my old convertible and smashed his head on the wing several times. I still think he got off lightly.

There is no a punishment severe enough for vermin who do things like this. And @PL54 the slug who stole from a wedding should be castrated. That's a horrible breach of trust.

Police can't do anything (I don't blame them) as the vicious little skidmarks did this in the dead of night. I hope you personally catch whoever did this and rip their dick off
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    PL54 said:

Probably from the same family as the idiot who knicked £600 from the wedding I was at on Saturday - money was for the video bloke and hidden away in the admin office of the reception venue

As some one who works in video and until recently had to take gigs like weddings etc that's fucking disgraceful. £600 for a video is not a lot of money either which means the person doing it was probably just starting out and that would be a lot of money to them.

Utter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I asked the copper just drop an address through the letter box if you find him, so far 3 police cars. 2 pcso and 3 real police plus a soco for most of this morning wasting time on it, I have lost a day several others have also, let alone the cost of the tyres so annoying
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Probably one of Jezza Corbyn's supporters demonstrating their eco-warrior credentials....

"drive trabants or else"
  • Options
    Anti-social, selfish, brain-dead scum.
    Reminds me of the spate of dead-of-night ripping open and syphoning-off petrol from all the old cars in our cul-de-sac, years ago.
    I remember the anger, frustration, lack of police interest and the expense of keep refilling the tank.
  • Options
    NLA check the houses on your road to see if any have CCTV might pick something up, although old bill may already have done that. There is some proper idiots putting it nicely that have oxygen wasted on them on the streets we walk, like the fella In hackney with his child in a pram that scratched the Aston Martin up the otherday over what being jealous.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I hate what kids are becoming, in the early 1900's they wouldn't have done that... mainly cos there weren't that many cars, but there were also less gangs and more respect for one another.

I mean that's what history seems to hint at. I wasn't there so can't confirm.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

NLA check the houses on your road to see if any have CCTV might pick something up, although old bill may already have done that. There is some proper idiots putting it nicely that have oxygen wasted on them on the streets we walk, like the fella In hackney with his child in a pram that scratched the Aston Martin up the otherday over what being jealous.

It says in the Standard that they have nicked him now, it wasn't even on the street but in a supermarket car park- weird!
  • Options
    Similar sort of thing happened in my area a few years back! We had 8 tyres slashed on our three cars.. It happend all up our road and in our area.. mostly young families and retired people so not much disposable income.

It coincided with a car/tyre place opening up the road about half a mile away.. opened by a guy with a reputation for being dodgy.. couldn't prove anything and whoever did it was never caught but we all agreed to not get our replacements from said dodgy tyre place..
  • Options
    We have a tyre place over the road from us, I have been using them for nearly 15yrs and the bloke is gutted he said it's the worst thing that could have happened as everyone will accuse him and his sales will go down.

Sad thing is, is that he is the cheapest tyre place around and has even given me new corners on the never never until I got paid after my car failed an mot in his garage
  • Options
    Fight Club has been on television a couple of times recently.

A new group of numpties will have seen it and become Tyler Durden wannabes for a few months - attacking public/private property for no reason whatsoever.

That may sound far-fetched, but it happens.

This country breeds and develops fuckwits as well as any in the world.

#proudtobebritish
  • Options
    Oh come on gents, have a bit of compassion ffs!

It's probably because someone didnt buy him the ice cream he wanted when he was 6, as the good old Mike Dicken (RIP) of TalkSport fame use to say

Either that or his 52" LCD has gone on the blink and the big house won't sort him out another one.

Either that or his 150 quid bumpers are worn out and the big house won't sort him out another pair. Little c**t
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And there was me wanting to wrap my wheel brace round his cannister, it's me who's the c**t thanks Rob for making me realise before I done something I would have regret
  • Options

And there was me wanting to wrap my wheel brace round his cannister, it's me who's the c**t thanks Rob for making me realise before I done something I would have regret

Criminals have rights as well NLA.
  • Options
    Poor farker ain't had a yoot centre since he burnt it down in the riots
  • Options
    This just in: The Labour Party have announced that we should respect his culture of slashing tyres and that anyone criticising him is to be sent off on a diversity awareness course.
  • Options
    You'd be better off going on a wheel changing course.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Prize for the most gratuitously offensive comment this month.
  • Options
    iainment said:

cafcfan said:

That's not really gratuitously offensive is it.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

iainment said:

cafcfan said:

That's not really gratuitously offensive is it.
    If it is, bet I can get the prize next month and the one after