Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can someone give me a LOL?

I'm stuck on 666 and its starting to get to me!

Comments

• Options
    No :-)
  • Options
    Tell us a joke then!
  • Options
    Be content with a like, peasant.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Tell us a joke then!

Q Why don't you ever see Hippos hiding in trees?
    A Because they are really, really good at it!

I thank you!
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Be content with a like, peasant.

Did you mean pleasant??
  • Options
    I also was stuck on 666 for a few weeks. I had to try and crack a few funnies to move it, took another month.
  • Options
    Someone could always 'unLol' a previous post
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I also was stuck on 666 for a few weeks. I had to try and crack a few funnies to move it, took another month.

Don't help us out though!
  • Options

I just gave you a lol, then took it back I found that quite funny

May your Plums whither into Prunes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll sell you one of mine for £30, I've got loads
  • Options
    Now that so deserves a lol,
  • Options
    Ok panic over bless you whoever saved my mortal soul!
  • Options
    Wait till you get to over 1000 lols or likes...

At that stage all you see is 1k 1.1k etc... so you never know how close you are to the next increase, you just suddenly go on your profile one day and notice its improved out of the blue
  • Options
    And I just got 2 lols without asking it's like eddy Murphy and the ice cream

"wanna lol? "

"psych"
  • Options

I'll sell you one of mine for £30, I've got loads

I think I gave you most of them, I want a refund!
  • Options

At that stage all you see is 1k 1.1k etc... so you never know how close you are to the next increase, you just suddenly go on your profile one day and notice its improved out of the blue

Show off!
  • Options
    great thread.

am sitting here now loling at your predicament.

strangely though when I go to touch the lol icon, a devilish force prevents my finger from exerting any pressure.

all the best.
  • Options

And I just got 2 lols without asking it's like eddy Murphy and the ice cream

"wanna lol? "

"psych"

There are a lot of sick, evil, tortured people on here!,,
  • Options
    I'd focus more on your likes you seem to be laughed at more than listened too

If you want someone to talk to about this bullying

Phone 0800ineedtobelikednotlaughedat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

great thread.

am sitting here now loling at your predicament.

strangely though when I go to touch the lol icon, a devilish force prevents my finger from exerting any pressure.

all the best.

Why are people so cruel?, you must have all spent you're youth setting fire to ants with magnifying glasses!
  • Options
    666 Halix? Even Miranda Hart is on 700

During an argument the other day, the wife told me i was nowhere near as funny as i thought i was. I said 'let the great Charlton public be the judge of that', clicked on my username and showed her my 5,900 LOLs

#winning
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Halix said:

Ok panic over bless you whoever saved my mortal soul!

It was @Addick in SW16 referring to this post:
    Halix said:

So not only do we have a minimum height requirement we now want to sit our potential signings down to a I.Q. test as well, we will never sign anyone. Poor Gazza wouldn't have had a chance getting in our team.

• Options

During an argument the other day, the wife told me i was nowhere near as funny as i thought i was. I said 'let the great Charlton public be the judge of that', clicked on my username and showed her my 5,900 LOLs

#winning

@paulie8290 ????? Is that you hacking AFKA?
  • Options
    Nah I fed the ants to a big spider then whilst the spider was eating, showed the spider to my frog, then the frog to the cat and the cat to my pet pitbull and set fire to that
  • Options

#winning

Has she ever met any of us great Charlton public? she may not have been so impressed after all.
  • Options
    Halix said:

Show off!
    Almost lol'd this... Then I realised who'd posted it ;)
  • Options

I'd focus more on your likes you seem to be laughed at more than listened too

If you want someone to talk to about this bullying

Phone 0800ineedtobelikednotlaughedat

Always been my problem, but eventually you learn to live with ridicule over friendship.
  • Options
    You need to get out more mate
  • Options
    And he needs to still get one more still showing 666