Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Posh v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Yann just scored for Bournemouth.
  • Options

Anyone know why THD isn't playing tonight?

Injured
  • Options

28:33 Attempt blocked. Conor Washington (Peterborough United) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the right is blocked.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

GOOOOOALLLL! KENNNEEDDYYY! #cafc #CAFCLive

Wow amazing first ever first team goal brilliant well done lad
  • Options
    29' SAVE! A Peterborough shot looked to have been deflected in, but Pope makes a superb save to hook it out. Still 1-0. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    28:44 Corner, Peterborough United. Conceded by Nick Pope.
  • Options
    Hartlepool 0 Bournemouth 1
  • Options
    30' Peterborough coming into the game more now as we cross the half-hour mark. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Sunderland 2 Exeter 2 (god they are shit)
  • Options

Anyone know why THD isn't playing tonight?

Injured
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry guys just got back from London...mum not so good so I'll leave it to you tonight, she is not in danger, but has not a clue who I am, and she is in pain.....found out other things as well...not good all round and authorities now involved.
  • Options
    Having bad internet problems. Sorry guys.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Very sorry to hear that RM, glad she is out of danger, hope all ends well
  • Options

Sorry guys just got back from London...mum not so good so I'll leave it to you tonight, she is not in danger, but has not a clue who I am, and she is in pain.....found out other things as well...not good all round and authorities now involved.

Family first Red, hope she recovers OK
  • Options
    sorry to hear it RM
  • Options
    31' Ba is down on the halfway line receiving treatment. But he looks to be OK to continue. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    33:34 Ricardo Santos (Peterborough United) wins a free kick on the left wing.
    33:34 Foul by Mikhail Kennedy (Charlton Athletic).
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I can do it in about 15 minutes time.

Take over when you are ready Addickted
    Ready now mate.
  • Options
    Hartlepool 0 Bournemouth 2
  • Options

ross1 said:

I can do it in about 15 minutes time.

Take over when you are ready Addickted
    Ready now mate.
    I will stop then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope your mum gets well soon Red, don't worry about the thread, the subs are on.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that RM; it must be so distressing for you. My thoughts are with you as I'm sure are all the lifers you help so kindly.
  • Options
    They have it, lays it off, squares up RCC, HArriott helps. They still have it, Harriott blocks, corner for p'boro
  • Options

Our thoughts are with you, you've far more important things to deal with
  • Options
    Hope she's ok and all is well soon Red. Best wishes.
  • Options
    QPR 0 Carlisle 1
  • Options
    Great stuff from JOrdan, good from HArriott, Addicks working hard. Throw in for us. Lots of slide tackles going in on the wet surface
  • Options
    Birmingham 1 Gillingham 0
  • Options
    Plenty of enthuisiasm from Kennedy leading the line. Taylor cuts inside and shoots just past Nick popes post.
  • Options
    Who's on the bench?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!