Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tal Ben Haim

Made it to the Champions League Group Stage:

http://www.maccabi-tlv.co.il/en/news/news-articles/itzhaki-i-m-on-the-top-of-the-world-/

He must be secretly gutted on missing the Palace game though...

Comments

• Options
    Wouldn't get in our team at the moment
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Godstone said:

Made it to the Champions League Group Stage:

http://www.maccabi-tlv.co.il/en/news/news-articles/itzhaki-i-m-on-the-top-of-the-world-/

He must be secretly gutted on missing the Palace game though...

Good for him, really good player.

As an aside, he wouldn't play against Palace on religious grounds*.

*now that's my kinda religion !
  • Options
    Playing against Chelsea atm...
  • Options

Playing against Chelsea atm...

Alongside the other Tal Ben Haim.

Yes, Charlton did get a brief mention on 5 live as a former club
  • Options
    Dwelt on the ball too long again - which led to the Chelsea penalty - that they missed! Still a good defender - but when he has the ball he just seems too casual with it.
  • Options
    There he goes again...another penalty thanks to TBH
  • Options
    Brings down Costa to give Chelsea another penalty
  • Options
    Could still have done a job for us. Performances against Chelsea are hardly comparable.
  • Options
    Worst player on the pitch last night. Led to many CFC attacks. Also an idiot who said he won't celebrate if he'll score against Chelsea. Yes Tal - you are a chelsea legend (with 13 games), second only to Zola and Drogba. Very happy to see him away from the Valley.
  • Options

Very happy to see him away from the Valley.

What an odd comment. Didn't do anything to offend me personally. Would have been a good defensive option to keep on at champ level IMO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Could still have done a job for us. Performances against Chelsea are hardly comparable.

Not in front of Bauer or Diarra, and Sarr will get better with games.

TBH who did fine for CAFC ,is on the way down in his career.

I'm not judging him on last night when he and his team mates were out of their depth.

• Options

Worst player on the pitch last night. Led to many CFC attacks. Also an idiot who said he won't celebrate if he'll score against Chelsea. Yes Tal - you are a chelsea legend (with 13 games), second only to Zola and Drogba. Very happy to see him away from the Valley.

so third then?

• Options

Sent off against Chelsea tonight for kicking out at Diego Costa!

Was probably paid to do it. Loads of people queuing up for it - I'd have pushed a few bob his way. Costa is an out n out tosser.