Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swap Week

From the OS:

"As usual, fans will have the opportunity to move the location of their seat within The Valley during a swap week in early June."

Anyone know exactly how this works?

Comments

• Options
    you rip your seat out and take it up to Hartlepool?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]you rip your seat out and take it up to Hartlepool?

Will the club be offering free transport?
  • Options
    they said something along the lines of "why don't you use your sodding minibus"?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]From the OS:

"As usual, fans will have the opportunity to move the location of their seat within The Valley during a swap week in early June."

You all put your season tickets in a bowl and hope the big hairy one doesn't pick yours out.
  • Options
    sounds like Stu nowanna sit next to you anymore!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]sounds like Stu nowanna sit next to you anymore!

Half an hour late and no Assam or Lemon Drizzle Cake - he's been kicked out of the G Block for bringing a bad name to our section on an away outing.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]From the OS:

Didn't we used to outsource this to Millwall?
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]sounds like Stu nowanna sit next to you anymore!

Half an hour late and no Assam or Lemon Drizzle Cake - he's been kicked out of the G Block for bringing a bad name to our section on an away outing.

I had cake, I just didn't wanna share any with the non G-Blockers, I tried to get your attention but you had ye knitting needles out, I didn't stand a chance.