Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket Office & Away Numbers

I have mentioned on another thread how It seems the standard of the Ticket Offices appears to have gone down a bit over the last 6 months but is it also have a slight effect on away numbers?

I understand the club makes no money from away sales but it appears to be that they are not really making as much effort to communicate sale dates and Valley away etc, although I don't use this service so I may have missed it, is this putting people of or is it just a slump in our poor away numbers?

Normally away tickets will go on sale a month prior to the game and it is communicated well in advance of sale dates etc, as of yet Blackburn tickets have not been mentioned and the game is on the 19th September.

Comments

• Options
    I don't think Cardiff has either has it ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I don't think Cardiff has either has it ?

Not that I have seen.
  • Options
    They must have read your post mate, they have just added Blackburn and Cardiff
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Blackburn and Cardiff tickets are available.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#qoYltMrCMBX7l1by.99
  • Options
    As I put on the Palace thread, nice to see they've got their priorities right here. Put up info re these two games but still absolute silence about Palace.

• Options
    Anyone driven to Blackburn before? Is it easy with parking.
  • Options

I have not driven but when I went last year I noticed some match day parking in at the away pub for about a £5.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

I've driven to Blackburn before and don't remember having any problems with street parking
  • Options

I have not driven but when I went last year I noticed some match day parking in at the away pub for about a £5.
    Thanks il check that out.
  • Options

Parked here before, easy to find, secure parking, easy to get away and handy for the pub!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thanks il check that out.
    I think its called the Fenhurst mate.
  • Options
    Things do seem to have gone slightly off course at the ticket office over the last few months. I hope that the Palace ticket sales tomorrow, and perhaps more so when they go on sale to all ST’s, doesn’t turn into a shambles.
  • Options
    There are plenty places to park for Blackburn. Used a school at the top of the hill on the way in which was fine.
  • Options
    Yep the Fernhurst is a 'Hungry Horse' pub £5 to park and right near the ground I parked and went in there last year
    Cheap and cheerful can't go wrong
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips people.
  • Options

Yep the Fernhurst is a 'Hungry Horse' pub £5 to park and right near the ground I parked and went in there last year

How many did we have up there? And did you count them all personally?
    ;)
  • Options

Just booked in for the Saturday night there - £65 double room.

With free parking :smile: