Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Coach to Palace

Take your flasks and blankets as leaves on Tuesday.....Dartford first pick up and charlton last....
Surely Bromley last stop.....
It just gets better....

Comments

• Options
    Would love to know how many(and why) people will be travelling by coach from Bromley for this game.
  • Options
    I thought Luzon was off to Palace before I opened this.
  • Options

Would love to know how many(and why) people will be travelling by coach from Bromley for this game.

Cos palace is in the arse end of nowhere , the black hole of South Londodn , we all know it's there somewhere and not too far as the crow flies but it takes forever by road or rail
  • Options

Cos palace is in the arse end of nowhere , the black hole of South Londodn , we all know it's there somewhere and not too far as the crow flies but it takes forever by road or rail
    The pitch is in first class condition though!
  • Options

Could always get the 122.
  • Options
    122 gets you to Crystal Palace which is a fair distance from Selhurst Park.

Oooh I sound like a bus spotter.
  • Options
    Why would you want to get the coach, when you can get kettled in by the old bill for half an hour after the game then beaten with truncheons and bitten by police dogs on the way back to the station?

Come on people!! Live a little!
  • Options

I thought Luzon was off to Palace before I opened this.

Or a picture of Damian Matthew pictured next to Alan Pardew, holding a Palace scarf, and saying how Palace are a great club and how he really respects Pardew.

Goes to have a lie down....
  • Options
    Ffs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iaitch said:

122 gets you to Crystal Palace which is a fair distance from Selhurst Park.

Oooh I sound like a bus spotter.

Or the 227 to Penge, then the 75
  • Options
    Or sell your house and move to South London !
  • Options
    Buses from East Kent required please CAFC! :-)
  • Options

• Options

On the basis that the club won't, some of us are looking into this.
  • Options

Nice to see they've named a stand after our CEO
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    £12, you're avin a bubble. I might look young but I wasn't born yesterday. Sort it out @AirmanBrown if you still have any influence :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

£12, you're avin a bubble. I might look young but I wasn't born yesterday. Sort it out @AirmanBrown if you still have any influence :wink:

Without having any experience of organising coach travel I imagine that the costs involved in hiring a coach mean that journeys like this are made expensive.
    As a consequence perhaps the 'distance' away games are priced reasonably.
    I still find it puzzling why people want to go by coach from Bromley though.
  • Options

Take your flasks and blankets as leaves on Tuesday.....Dartford first pick up and charlton last....
    It just gets better....

I know the South Circular is bad, but over 24 hours to get to a Wednesday match is very slow.
  • Options

It just gets better....

I know the South Circular is bad, but over 24 hours to get to a Wednesday match is very slow.
    I thought we were playing Palarse :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Distance is not the only factor in the hire cost - the coach and the driver are going to be out of the depot and unavailable for other work for a good eight hours (on their times). For Peterborough, say, that might have been ten hours. So £12 against £16 is not that bad - in fact there would almost certainly be more margin for the club in the £16 to Peterborough. I think the club charged £14 to some London derbies last year, but obviously it gets a bit silly with Bromley pick-up to Palace or Charlton pick-up to Millwall.