Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Well deserved.
  • Options
    Well done Morgan.
  • Options
    Yay! Nice work Foxy.
  • Options
    Is the part about them being ranked 9th in the world a joke I'm missing?..........
  • Options
    Well done Morgan

Think he was our best player on Saturday
  • Options
    Well deserved Morgan.
  • Options
    Great news, well done Morgan, hopefully we see a Charlton player at the Euro's next summer.
  • Options
    well done Morgan, thrilled for you and the club, nice to see a home grown addition to our international board
  • Options
    Good news. Well done Morgan. You have your doubters on CL but I believe in you.
  • Options
    Deserved call up. Well done morgan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice one Foxy!
  • Options
    well done and richly deserved. His improvement over the past year has been fantastic.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Great news, well done Morgan, hopefully we see a Charlton player at the Euro's next summer.

Along with Johann Gudmundsson? ;)
  • Options
    Does he read CL
  • Options
    Well done Morgan!!
    Fully deserved, definitely come on "leaps and bounds" and is showing real potential. Considering how much stick the lad got I think he has shown terrific attitude and character. Saving us "fortunes" all these "kids" we've got!!...............signs of a proper football team, not all this spending millions and millions on foreign players. Keep it up CAFC......
  • Options
    Most improved player in the collective minds of the CL experts since....?

Well done to Morgan for the selection. Thought he did well from the start and said so before.

9th best side in the world? Well its FIFA rankings we are talking about.
  • Options
    Well deserved call up for the left footed wizard!!
  • Options
    Proud of this, more strength to you Morgan, well done.
  • Options
    Can the Cypriots preparing to kick 7 bells out of Gareth Bale have a go at Neil Taylor as well?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Morgan, all those shouts of mine last season 'Come on Fox get closer' or 'come on fox focus' clearly worked.

He does look pretty good 75% of the time and improving. Come on fox.

Was surprised Wales are 9th rated for football. Other disciplines (rugby union, sheep bothering, keeping the Welsh language alive) would have expected the same or higher.

Yachi da
  • Options
    Excellent news and well deserved, Morgan. Hope you have a positive experience.
  • Options
    Morgan, don't believe Bale when he says Madrid is a great place to live; you are one of ours.
    Well done.
  • Options
    Great news! Hope he enjoys the experience.
  • Options
    Good luck to him. It's great to have the 9th best left back in world football playing for us
  • Options
    Think this answers the Wiggins vs Fox debate... (Kind of)
  • Options
    Some day soon, Morgan fox will over lap Bale,
    and will he get the return pass ?
    Give Gareth a bollocking if not !
    As you told me at the Southend Friendly,
    who ever Charlton bring in, you will work hard
    and play your football.
    Good Lad.
  • Options

The rankings take into account recent form, which is fair enough, but are skewed the quality of team faced, if ALL the matches have been against poor opposition.

For example Romania are 7th, a team that didn't even make the 2014 WC. They may be top of their qualifying group, but their group contains N Ireland, Hungary, Faroes, Finland and Greece!