Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Getting a name in programme?

Have searched for a thread and the OS but can't find out how you get a name in the programme and have it read out at half time. Was wondering if any of the wonderful people on CL could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    3. Sponsor something, like a sofa, maybe
    4. Become a referee
    5. Change your name by deed poll to Roland Duchatelet or Sir Valiant
  • Options
    mart77 said:

Have searched for a thread and the OS but can't find out how you get a name in the programme and have it read out at half time. Was wondering if any of the wonderful people on CL could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

My Mum did it over the phone yesterday for someone but they only took her request because she hasn't a PC BUT there is an address you can email and I'm sure it's on the site somewhere. Sorry can't be more specific. Maybe BDL will know who to email so may be worth sending him a Private Message.

• Options
    Cheers Large, I'll check again on OS.
  • Options
    6. Write an article for the programme

7.Olly.groome@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    8.Do something for charity and let the club know
  • Options
    9. Run on the pitch and get banned!
  • Options
    valley.review@cafc.co.uk is the address, Mart.
  • Options
    Thanks for that guys and the lol's too!
  • Options

8.Do something for charity and let the club know

Really?
    I am doing the Thames Path challenge on 12th September. Can I get that in the programme?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Yeah that's the address I used last year. Here's the auto reply;

Thanks for contacting Valley Review, Charlton's official matchday magazine.

We have received your message and, if it is a 'Personals' message, it will be considered for inclusion in the next available edition.

If you have any general questions about Charlton's media output then please contact News & Media Relations Manager Iain Liddle via email on iain.liddle@cafc.co.uk or by telephone on 0208-333 4000.

• Options

Yeah that's the address I used last year. Here's the auto reply;

Thanks for contacting Valley Review, Charlton's official matchday magazine.

We have received your message and, if it is a 'Personals' message, it will be considered for inclusion in the next available edition.

If you have any general questions about Charlton's media output then please contact News & Media Relations Manager Iain Liddle via email on iain.liddle@cafc.co.uk or by telephone on 0208-333 4000.

Don't ask that Iain Lidded

Never responds to those emails.

Usual excuse from CAFC is that he left

Joke club
  • Options
    A tenner in BDLs pocket and he'll drop your name in a dozen times at half time.
  • Options
    mart77 said:

I emailed Ravi someone for my mate's upcoming wedding and both dedications came up trumps. It was really simple but I cant remember Ravi's surname. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    find out where they are printed, break in and write it in them with biro yourself.

• Options
    drewman said:

mart77 said:

I emailed Ravi someone for my mate's upcoming wedding and both dedications came up trumps. It was really simple but I cant remember Ravi's surname. Hope that helps.
    It's Patel.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

A tenner in BDLs pocket and he'll drop your name in a dozen times at half time.

Not if your surnames Palarse he won't. ;)