Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Two horrible thoughts.....

dawned on me last night:

1. we could be relegated by Jermain Defoe

2. we could be relegated by Danny Murphy.

It doesn't bear thinking about, yet i had a dream of Murphy scoring in front of the Covered End, running away arms aloft, only to be hit immediately by around 200 Maris Piper potatoes. Ref had to take the teams off and there was a big inquest into how the stewards hadn't noticed people lugging sacks of potatoes into the ground.

Comments

• Options
    We could be saved by either of those twats scoring an own goal, now how perfect would that be ;-)
  • Options
    has murphy been playing then?

I suppose the usual will boo defoe encouraging him to scoring. wish they would give it up, he means nothing to us now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]dawned on me last night:

1. we could be relegated by Jermain Defoe

2. we could be relegated by Danny Murphy.

It doesn't bear thinking about, yet i had a dream of Murphy scoring in front of the Covered End, running away arms aloft, only to be hit immediately by around 200 Maris Piper potatoes. Ref had to take the teams off and there was a big inquest into how the stewards hadn't noticed people lugging sacks of potatoes into the ground.

throwing spuds at spuds! wish i had dreams like that. did play resume and we win?
  • Options
    don't know. i have the most peculiar dreams.
  • Options
    Murphy doesn't play so no need to worry about that.
    Defoe always scores against us but the way Keane/Berbatov have been going he might not even get a look-in.