Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Buying oil for the norfolk rural dwelling

Anyone got any hints and tips

Comments

• Options
    Found boilerjuice.com so far
  • Options
    Boilerjuice is the way to go!
  • Options
    Get a good padlock maybe?
  • Options
    Never heard of Boilerjuice before. Just got online quote and it's half what we're currently paying. Quote for 1,000 litres £404 paid nearly £800 recently. Thanks for the post.
  • Options
    Move to a city. ;0)
  • Options
    Boilerjuice is expensive try the Oil Club which is an organisation that has clubs all over the country that put in bulk orders. Get a price from them then phone a few local suppliers and see if they will better this price, if not confirm your order from the club. For example I currently have an order for 1200l from the club at 28.9p/l + vat, the only drawback is that the system takes about 2 weeks to deliver here in N.Lancs.
  • Options
    email.boilerjuice.com/1J8A-3NCBP-D8HSL33T35/cr.aspx

Boiler Juice - the ones I use. Better chance of getting a decent deal than with them than trying to get a fair price out of the local cartel (s).
  • Options
    I know Norfolk is a bit our there but do you not have electricity ?
  • Options
    completely disagree re Boilerjuice, when I got my Oil Club quote of 28.9 the same quote from Boilerjuice was in the region of 33p
    my advice is get quotes from both plus local suppliers who in my area do compete with each other and could not be termed a cartel but really depends how many local firms supply.
  • Options

completely disagree re Boilerjuice, when I got my Oil Club quote of 28.9 the same quote from Boilerjuice was in the region of 33p
    my advice is get quotes from both plus local suppliers who in my area do compete with each other and could not be termed a cartel but really depends how many local firms supply.

I've never tried Oil Club but whatever quote I get from Boilerjuice is always matched or bettered by my local suppliers who can usually deliver same day.

@PL54 - oil is for heating!! I use candles for the light!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

I've never tried Oil Club but whatever quote I get from Boilerjuice is always matched or bettered by my local suppliers who can usually deliver same day.

@PL54 - oil is for heating!! I use candles for the light!

Cant have candles in Thatched cottage..