Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The return of Franck Moussa

edited September 2015 in General Charlton
Back in action today for the U21's apparently.

RT @CAFCOfficial So after a long 10 months on the sidelines, Franck Moussa pulls on a Charlton shirt once again!

Comments

• Options
    As seems to be the stock answer for any player we havent seen for a while, I think he could do a job.

Seriously, on the left side, he could be an option. We never got to see the best of him. I remember being impressed in his cameos v Wigan and Derby.
  • Options
    good news .. so far we have never ever seen him at anything remotely like his best
  • Options
    Hopefully he comes through without an injury.

Personally I'd have had him on the bench and brought him on for the last 15 or 20, start slowly. Only takes one bad tackle to set him back.
  • Options
    Nice to have another body available if nothing else.
  • Options
    Moussa, Ceballos and Bergdich on the left should see us through to January at the least
  • Options

good news .. so far we have never ever seen him at anything remotely like his best

At least, let's hope we haven't !

What was actually wrong with him? How/when did he get injured and what did he do?

Or was it one of them mystery injuries? (Clive Mendonca's back, Carl Leaburn's dead leg, Kelly Youga's foot, etc ...)
  • Options
    2he always impressed me. I think if we get him fit we'll have a player on our hands and perhaps exactly the yep we are missing
  • Options

2he always impressed me. I think if we get him fit we'll have a player on our hands and perhaps exactly the yep we are missing

Well whatever that Yep is, lets hope we get it.
  • Options
    Let's hope Cory Gibbs gets, I mean Moussa gets some playing time under his belt and gets fully fit again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @CAFCofficial: 27' Moussa goes for a 'Kashi'! He looks to catch the keeper off his line from 40 yards, but he just about scrambles it away. #cafc
  • Options

If he can stay fit, will be like having a whole new signing.

If he can GET fit.

After 10 months out he'll need a few games and he's already had a few set backs.

I do hope he does it as he could be very good in this passing side and has a bit of something different.
  • Options
    Charlton have re-emerged here. Ademola Lookman will replace Franck Moussa for the second half #cafc
  • Options
    Gave him 45 minutes in first game for 10 months. Makes sense.
  • Options
    What was his injury?
  • Options

What was his injury?

Back injury and then a leg injury
  • Options
    @ Off_it you called??
  • Options
    http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=3344&headline=Franck+Moussa+ends+injury+hell+with+Charlton+Athletic+return+-+loan+to+follow?&year=2015

Franck Moussa made his Charlton Athletic comeback after just under a year out as he played 45 minutes against his old club Coventry City.

The attacker signed on a free transfer from the Sky Blues in the summer of 2014 but missed nearly the entire campaign due to injuries.

Moussa ended a 10-month absence and impressed in the first half.

Charlton are keen to loan out the Belgian to gain competitive action.
  • Options
    "Charlton are keen to loan out the Belgian to gain competitive action."

Not quite like a new signing then...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hopefully only to January and then he can come back with some match fitness
  • Options
    Decision making wasn't at his best when I've seen him play for us. But definitely a decent footballer in there for sure.
  • Options

Not for us anyway.
  • Options
    We should send him to Coventry!

Er, as in loan him back to his former club that is :-)