Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spares for Palace...

edited September 2015 in General Charlton
Sorry someone had to start it! Looking for x2 tickets, would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    I have 1 spare. PM me with your offer.
  • Options

What's the flag for? I was simply answering the guys question!
  • Options

Sorry mate not willing to stretch to 40 quid.
  • Options

Your response implies that you're trying to make money
  • Options
    I'd love to get my hands on one ticket. Not sure about paying too much above face value but probably would be tempted...
  • Options
    Looking for 2 please worth a go
  • Options

I'm pretty sure asking over the purchase price is frowned upon on here. ( Doesn't bother me by the way )
    Fine. I may have insinuated it but that doesn't mean I wouldn't have accepted the asking price for the ticket.

Good luck. I hope you manage to find the two tickets you need.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    _MrDick said:

Your response implies that you're trying to make money
    I think he was joking, cut him some slack, without a wink or smiley, his sense of humour may have been lost in translation :neutral:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm pretty sure asking over the purchase price is frowned upon on here. ( Doesn't bother me by the way )
    Fine. I may have insinuated it but that doesn't mean I wouldn't have accepted the asking price for the ticket.

I've got mine thanks.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    bobmunro said:

I see you've deleted your post on the other thread where you indicated that a profit from your spare ticket would help fund your hotel costs for your trip from Denmark.
    That's right. I deleted it because I didn't realize people would get so arsy about it.

The trip over is costing me a fair few quid so is it really such a big problem that I might want to recuperate some of the costs?

Never mind
  • Options
    After 1 ticket if anybody has one. Cheers.
  • Options
    Shame on you.
  • Options
    Hi all dobbo here need us to 3 1 here and there well do pm please.
  • Options
    Hi all dobbo here need 3 but 1 here and there will do cant miss this one.lol
  • Options

Trying to make money off fellow supporters? Wrong on every level.

Especially at double face value.

However its his ticket he can do what he wants with it. Someone will pay it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    unlikely i know but 2 wanted together for me and my u18er.

will collect or meet at Valley/Swan/Bugle etc to collect.

thanks
  • Options
    Twenty's plenty
  • Options

A small suggestion - buyer pays face value and donates a "booking fee" (discretionary amount) to the Museum ....
  • Options

bobmunro said:

I see you've deleted your post on the other thread where you indicated that a profit from your spare ticket would help fund your hotel costs for your trip from Denmark.
    That's right. I deleted it because I didn't realize people would get so arsy about it.

The trip over is costing me a fair few quid so is it really such a big problem that I might want to recuperate some of the costs?

Never mind
    Jag kan se inte problem. Varfor inte tjana et lite pengar efter aker till London for matchen.
    Folk kan vara konstig.
    Min dator skriver utan tre andre bokstaver, forlat!
  • Options
    I sold my millwall ticket for over 100 quid last season hahaha, if someone's willing to pay it, then why not
  • Options
    Addickted said:

I sold my millwall ticket for over 100 quid last season hahaha, if someone's willing to pay it, then why not

How much for your grannie?
    How much you offering?