Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

if he's not suspended, should we bring back walton

for the spurs and liverpool games ?...put him on the subs bench and if we're losing, bring him on and let him loose...

Comments

• Options
    Didn't he get something silly like a 5 or 6 match ban which is why Cardiff sent him back?
  • Options
    can Walton play for us if he's played for 2 other clubs this season?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]can Walton play ?
    or is he just a thug?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]can Walton play ?[/quote]
    or is he just a thug?[/quote]

which one would you be more concerned about if you were spurs and expecting to get top dollar for the players that are rumoured to be moving on at the end of the season or benetiz who potentially might want his key players all in one piece and available for a champions league final ?
  • Options
    get the thug in, hurt em i say!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    imagine him, el k, herman and thatcher in the side together and let loose...the oppositon wouldn't want to cross the half way line...and if the ref sent all four off we'd only need for another player to leave the field and the game gets abandoned and they'd have to come back and play us again...hey, if west ham can splash the cash for a fine and help their cause, so can we...
  • Options
    If Liverpool get through tonight, play him at Liverpool, and Pards can say he has done his best to tame him and he will be man marking Gerrard. See what team Benitez puts out!
  • Options
    think he'd rather have a night out in leeds :-) bless him. i've just been fascinated by this enough to register on myspace.com so i can look up all his friends sites too!!!

walts
  • Options
    curb-it, that is the saddest thing I've ever heard. Some of the birds are fit though !!
  • Options
    did dirty dev send you that link the fruit sent it to me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sad? i didnt register to perve but ust because half of his friends listed are in our squad... well out on loan. i think i can see randolph, staunton, carvill and may be walker.

Yes he did send morts.
  • Options
    Jeez, I'm getting old! That is scary stuff - OK, you guess it goes on, but would rather it wasn't all quite so public...not much suggestion of being dedicated to their sport, is there?
  • Options
    Just spotted Natasha Dowie on there having left a comment on one of Walton's pictures saying "cum on u addicks........look hot!!!!dnt tell ur sis i said that haha shed kill me."

I'm probably now going to waste all afternoon to see who else is on there....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: trickyrickycafc[/cite]Just spotted Natasha Dowie on there having left a comment on one of Walton's pictures saying "cum on u addicks........look hot!!!!dnt tell ur sis i said that haha shed kill me."

I'm probably now going to waste all afternoon to see who else is on there....
    Already done that! :o)

Turns out Walton's sister plays for Leeds and Englands ladies!

There's also a pic of his new car on her page.
  • Options
    thought it had all gone quiet on here... i've registered on myspace so i can nose a bit more!!!