Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£45 & £48

WSSWSS
edited August 2006 in General Charlton
Sorry, but we can't moan about our away support when it costs this much to go and watch an away game.

I know we say it every year but those prices are an absolute disgrace.

Comments

• Options
    i said it last year. the club should make a stand, send em back and so no thanks. If every club did the same and there was no away fans at Stamford Bridge, they would soon want it changed.
  • Options
    No they wouldn't, they would just sell them to Japanese tourists masquerading as Chelsea fans.
  • Options
    giving it a miss again this year. hopefully going to everton for the scouse derby instead
  • Options
    i shall be in greece so thankfully dont have to make that choice. Tho i woudlnt go anyway!
  • Options
    Me niether, im at a wedding that day, also i wouldn't of gone anyway. Last time went was when they lifted the stupid trophy and there was about 6 cafc fans in our end, the rest were chelski. And i got terrorised by oldbill aswell for drunken antics! Again!!
  • Options
    I agree the prices are a joke,but 2 seasons back I seem to remember us charging £45 for Chelsea at The Valley,so we're not totally blameless are we?The club said it was to recoup the money they'd lost by charging £15 for Monday Sky games.Again,fair enough but why should the Chelsea fans have to suffer?I presume their away following has stayed the same despite their new found success,just ordinary blokes following their team.It's good we have to buy away tickets in advance,i think i'd be sick handing over a £50 note at the gate and not even getting enough change for a programme.(Can't remember the last time i even had a £50 note,so that last bit was a lie.)
  • Options
    i shall be going as i can blag it as a junior but im sure most here can't. If you know any people that are junior season ticket holders get them to get the ticket for you. Your ticket rarely ever is checked and is worth the risk.
    The thing is yes it is expensive but other clubs still sell out at these prices on numerous occasions so why not us?
  • Options
    Jimbrannin,I wouldn't bother even asking why we won't sell out.We won't,we never do anywhere else either,but I get shot down for daring to even ask the question you did.See you there mate.
  • Options
    premiership ????...we wont be missing these prices...hello, hello, football is back...
  • Options
    As i posted earlier,will be taking my daughter to pre-season on saturday and scunny 1st home game total cost for 4 tickets £45.00.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wha have i missed 45 quid for where
  • Options
    this proper spun me out.. had no idea what ppl were talking about
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]wha have i missed 45 quid for where

Colchester mate... they're doing us for £48 seating, £45 on the terrace...
  • Options
    No shit - REALLY.

Cheeky essex pikey ***** -

i wouldn't mind if it was OT but Layer road - that is bollox
  • Options
    I think he's pulling your plonker Ledge.
  • Options
    fly-fishing051.jpg

Hey Medders! You've caught a big one called Arfur! ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]No shit - REALLY.

Cheeky essex pikey ***** -

i wouldn't mind if it was OT but Layer road - that is bollox

LOL. Keep throwing those balls up Ledge, and I'll keep hitting them....

;-)
  • Options
    Any news yet of what Palace will charge us? Got to be £35 at least surely
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]fly-fishing051.jpg

Hey Medders! You've caught a big one called Arfur! ;o)

LOL! Can't be Arf though - that old trout is much better looking... ;-)
  • Options
    medders - you mofo -

i'll getcha back
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ark at Brad Pitt
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Can someone give me a source for these prices, because I can't find any?
  • Options
    it was a joke Dutchie.

Away prices this season will all be between £20 and £30 i reckon
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dutch Addick[/cite]Can someone give me a source for these prices, because I can't find any?

take a look at the date of the original post...chelsea away...