Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace Police Arrangements

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2015

J BLOCK said:

Addickted said:

Following on from the over zealous police tactics at our last visit to Selhurst Park, the Police have sensibly held a meeting of interested parties from the Clubs, supporters. local residents etc to see how things can go more smoothly on the night.

Whilst we all know that the Police got their post match operation wrong, they only put it in place because of the extreme damage being caused inside the stadium by our fans. We moan about how Jimmy Seed stand can sometimes get trashed, but come on, is it really necessary to take out your frustrations on a sink or WC bowl? Behave in the ground and the policing will be low key outside.

The Police still have concerns over pyros and smoke grenades, despite neither being used by either set of fans over the past year or so, so a search regime will be in place. Anyone caught using pyros / smoke grenades will be arrested and charged. This offence now carries a three month custodial sentence. You have been warned.

There are no plans to erect the metal wall outside of the stadium post match, and at the time of writing there are no plans to keep back the away fans or ‘kettle’ them post match.

If everyone behaves themselves, then everything should go relatively smoothly.

COYA

That really is ridiculous
    why is it ridiculous ??? Don't you think throwing a canister of whatever type could cause injury, or even death, if it struck somebody, especially if coming from a height/distance & hit them on the head

Like a golf ball you mean?
    Agreed. it would be highly dangerous to play a game of golf in the away end at Selhurst Park, during the match.
  • Options
    I live on the other side of that wall, just two houses beyond it, had to walk a mile around the block just to get home last time, if that wall is there I hope its just down the road a bit
  • Options

I live on the other side of that wall, just two houses beyond it, had to walk a mile around the block just to get home last time, if that wall is there I hope its just down the road a bit

Feel for you buddy. I'd genuinely, wish I was joking (do I?), have to move if I lived there.. I'd be cringing every matchday, gritting my teeth every walk to my house.. Yuck. :- )
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Feel for you buddy. I'd genuinely, wish I was joking (do I?), have to move if I lived there.. I'd be cringing every matchday, gritting my teeth every walk to my house.. Yuck. :- )
    I couldn't live there. Not that close. Seriously.
  • Options
    its pathetic, funny how many more palace fans I now see about the place, less than half only 3 years ago, of course when you ask them how long they've been going they've all been going for at least 10 years
  • Options

Addickted said:

Following on from the over zealous police tactics at our last visit to Selhurst Park, the Police have sensibly held a meeting of interested parties from the Clubs, supporters. local residents etc to see how things can go more smoothly on the night.

Whilst we all know that the Police got their post match operation wrong, they only put it in place because of the extreme damage being caused inside the stadium by our fans. We moan about how Jimmy Seed stand can sometimes get trashed, but come on, is it really necessary to take out your frustrations on a sink or WC bowl? Behave in the ground and the policing will be low key outside.

The Police still have concerns over pyros and smoke grenades, despite neither being used by either set of fans over the past year or so, so a search regime will be in place. Anyone caught using pyros / smoke grenades will be arrested and charged. This offence now carries a three month custodial sentence. You have been warned.

There are no plans to erect the metal wall outside of the stadium post match, and at the time of writing there are no plans to keep back the away fans or ‘kettle’ them post match.

If everyone behaves themselves, then everything should go relatively smoothly.

COYA

And then there will be complaints on how over crowded our prisons are.....
    Three months in prison for supporting your team? Welcome to England
  • Options

He's back again.

Gotta give him points for perseverance

Bet I'll get banned again for doing nothing wrong lol I give it 15 minutes
  • Options

He's back again.

At least you admit it is you signing up under a different name for, what is it?, the 5th time.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

He's back again.

At least you admit it is you signing up under a different name for, what is it?, the 5th time.

This is the 3rd I've had now haha can't understand why I get banned Makes no sense
  • Options

He's back again.

This is the 3rd I've had now haha can't understand why I get banned Makes no sense
    Maybe it was slagging off other fans, slagging off the site and the aids "jokes".

And it's five sign ups not three as you know.

BTW do you ever go the Charlton games?

And how many overseas games have you gone to?
  • Options

He's back again.

Maybe it was slagging off other fans, slagging off the site and the aids "jokes".

I'm back lol, and used to follow cafc all over but haven't been in a year so boring now and yeah been to games in Poland Serbia and Croatia so far can't compare to here, stadiums full with crazy atmospheres nice beer and women too, only problem is police brutality when they attack and provoke fans, was at Belgrade Derby last year when police entered the Sever which is north stand where delije are equivalent to upper North for first time since an undercover cop with gun ft beaten up and almost killed years ago, Delije managed to chase and fight police out of stadium until more came back with pepper spray which is really horrible believe me haha, search Belgrade Derby 2015 on YouTube and you'll set what I'm on about. Crazy support with 10-15 Grobari (Partizan Belgrade Ultas) at other end going as mental, football on pitch wasn't great as it used to be there but I wasn't there for that. Easy to all them all animals etc when you don't understand what is going on, would explain but will be banned again in 2 minutes when the freaks see this. Go abroad if you can, cheap and defiantly wont regret it only down side is it ruins football here even more than it already is, you go from crazy atmosphere to silent libraries full of weirdos and tourists. Belgrade Derby on tomorrow if your interested, always loads of streams online, Poland and Croatia just as good but Croatian football is a bit messed up now with corruption and banning fans for literally being fans, that's part of why Croatia fans did what they did at the Italy game is qualifiers, see what I mean about understanding what is going on before talking ? And to East Stand who commented about me being boring yeah nothing boring about watching English games and especially Charlton where you get banned for standing signing or sneezing you moron...... Ban me again then you mongs I'll be back
  • Options
    blimey
  • Options
    So you're back twice as MattNorthUpper (even though you don't go) and BigDanCAFC as well.

And you wonder why you get banned when you start throwing the insults around like moron and "mongs" (sic)

You clearly have issues but hey, that's not my problem. Bye bye.
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So you're back twice as MattNorthUpper (even though you don't go) and BigDanCAFC as well.

And you wonder why you get banned when you start throwing the insults around like moron and "mongs" (sic)

You clearly have issues but hey, that's not my problem. Bye bye.

When you get banned for nothing you'll say something and some people on here are beyond ignorant so had to educate them
  • Options
    Lol - flagged by MattUpperNorth - I've finally arrived on this earth!

MUN, do you actually know who that is in the picture?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

It doesn't show up lol try again
  • Options
    Off_it said:

blimey

warrants a crikey i would say.
  • Options

Off_it said:

Lol...and yet you STILL flagged him!!
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Off_it said:

I've been banned for less
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I was talking to a Palace fella in work earlier. Nice fella, little bit challenged and not too bright, but nice enough - but then they all are really, aren't they?

He knows I'm going to the game and was telling me he could maybe get me into a Palace pub before the game if I fancied travelling down there with him after work.

He seemed genuinely surprised when I said I was probably taking the half day so I could get properly on it and the only way I'd be setting foot in a Palace pub before he game was if we were 20-handed and tooled up.

Not sure he was expecting that response.

(PS. And for those of you that are of a sensitive disposition/undercover Old Bill (NLA), that last remark was completely off the cuff and a flippant spur of the moment thing which in no way should be construed as inciting or revelling in violence, so I apologise unreservedly. If I'd actually though about it a bit longer I would clearly have said 8-handed, rather than 20).

8?

I've done it with less
  • Options

He's back again.

I'm back lol, and used to follow cafc all over but haven't been in a year so boring now and yeah been to games in Poland Serbia and Croatia so far can't compare to here, stadiums full with crazy atmospheres nice beer and women too, only problem is police brutality when they attack and provoke fans, was at Belgrade Derby last year when police entered the Sever which is north stand where delije are equivalent to upper North for first time since an undercover cop with gun ft beaten up and almost killed years ago, Delije managed to chase and fight police out of stadium until more came back with pepper spray which is really horrible believe me haha, search Belgrade Derby 2015 on YouTube and you'll set what I'm on about. Crazy support with 10-15 Grobari (Partizan Belgrade Ultas) at other end going as mental, football on pitch wasn't great as it used to be there but I wasn't there for that. Easy to all them all animals etc when you don't understand what is going on, would explain but will be banned again in 2 minutes when the freaks see this. Go abroad if you can, cheap and defiantly wont regret it only down side is it ruins football here even more than it already is, you go from crazy atmosphere to silent libraries full of weirdos and tourists. Belgrade Derby on tomorrow if your interested, always loads of streams online, Poland and Croatia just as good but Croatian football is a bit messed up now with corruption and banning fans for literally being fans, that's part of why Croatia fans did what they did at the Italy game is qualifiers, see what I mean about understanding what is going on before talking ? And to East Stand who commented about me being boring yeah nothing boring about watching English games and especially Charlton where you get banned for standing signing or sneezing you moron...... Ban me again then you mongs I'll be back

Reading that back in Danny Dyers voice makes it all the more hilarious.
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

Off_it said:

I've been banned for less
    Lol what a wanker
  • Options
    Haha I guessed Crvena Zvezda on the other thread. They were the police team weren't they? I'm sure you were there, not that you'd watched a video about it.