Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Minibus boys

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
You in the Bugel Monday? what time you getting there me and the Ginger one will join you for a swift beer or 6

Sorry but no Theo

Comments

• Options
    Bit early at the mo think arangements will be made nearer friday fella
  • Options
    Ok no probs
  • Options
    Myself, MCS, Carlsberg, WSS, Carter, Stu of SE7 & a few others will be there earlyish between 5-6.00pm I'd imagine. Will have more definate plans listed by Friday.
  • Options
    good stuff
    been invited to the conservative club by a Spurs mate but im going to pass that up
  • Options
    I'll be there with the usual.

Is the Swale express running?
  • Options
    Think i'll grace the Bugle with my presence for a change.

sorry !
  • Options
    are you sure afka. H block ultras aren't the sort of blokes respectable people like yourself want to be seen with!
  • Options
    Think the plan will be arranging a time we can get the train up (Subject to engineering works) to arrive up Charlton way around 5.30-6.00pm. Will look into it today.
  • Options
    Anchor on monday for me. and sunday... ha ha. Sitting outside on the river, cold beers... loverly.
  • Options
    You expecting sunshine on Monday then B? You do realise it's Bank Holiday...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Swale Medway Valley Express appears to be free from Engineering works, if not people throwing themself in front of trains on Monday.

Depart Sittingbourne 16.17pm
    Arrive Chatham 16.33pm
    Depart Chatham 16.51pm
    Depart Strood 16.58pm
    Depart Dartford 17.19pm
    Arrive Charlton 17.38pm