Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

HELP: Framing

If there is anyone who has a contact that may be able to get a shirt framed at cost, please can they send me a whisper

And don't say Gary Nelson !

thanks

Comments

• Options
    if the programme hasn't been finalised, surely any local firm would do it for a mention.
  • Options
    There is a guy in the pantiles that does it, a couple of friends of mine have had thier done there, i'll ride past it on the way home and see how much it costs...
  • Options
    say his business will get a free mention in the prog
  • Options
    been looking on yell.co.uk.

Im sure there was a company in lansdowne mews but they dont seem to be listed anymore. Lots of companies in SE8 etc, surely someone could schmooze one of the companies to do it for nowt.
  • Options
    this place in eltham has a centenary shirt framed on his home page (as well as a chelsea and gooner shirt). looks like he taught in kent as well so may have charlton loyalties.
  • Options
    Also the Eltham one would be a good call due to the locality as the new hospice is in eltham.
  • Options
    Charlton glass used to but they are now defunct, shame nice little firm..
  • Options
    when do you need it done by?
  • Options
    Have you tried phoning the club? They must have regular need for framing shirts?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]when do you need it done by?

22 May.
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Have you tried phoning the club? They must have regular need for framing shirts?

They do but very expensive