Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 1-1 Rotherham

many thanks to the 84 Lifers who gave marks, here are the stats:

Comments

• Options
    Thank you LL, all very interesting
  • Options
    Great stats, thanks

Alou diarra made it into the WhoScoredIt team of the week according to the club twitter, as did the Rotherham 'keeper.

Could be an interesting feature to note who made teams of the week, although I guess as you have the performance score logged it can be gathered from there what an 'independent' scorer gives for each player
  • Options
    Thanks Lancashire Lad as always. Just watched the highlights on the club's YouTube channel and Pope obviously made a few extraordinary saves. Now seeing as he's got the second highest score in defence I guess he did have a great game yesterday.
  • Options

Thanks Lancashire Lad as always. Just watched the highlights on the club's YouTube channel and Pope obviously made a few extraordinary saves. Now seeing as he's got the second highest score in defence I guess he did have a great game yesterday.

yes I watched that too, most interesting stat for Pope was his 90% passing accuracy which was at an average length of 30 metres, a bit shorter than usual
  • Options
    Thanks LL.
    Don't know if this has been commented on for other matches, but how can Vetokele have 50% shot accuracy with 3 shots. Similar for JBG with 50% of 5 shots?
    Apologies if it has come up previously.
  • Options
    Peter_G said:

Thanks LL.
    Don't know if this has been commented on for other matches, but how can Vetokele have 50% shot accuracy with 3 shots. Similar for JBG with 50% of 5 shots?
    Apologies if it has come up previously.

glad you asked that Peter. Until 2013 all the basic stats were provided by the Football League but then they ceased, so I now have to reply on various betting type sites for such things and how they get 50% from 3 shots I have no idea so I just copy them down, the only other way to do it is to take the BBC minute by minute thread from the match and check each individual remark, I do that for the fouls but I just don't have the staying power to also do it for the shots so it is what it is I'm afraid, if anyone knows of a stats site that gives a better breakdown please let me know because it annoys me copying such rubbish :smiley:
  • Options
    Thanks again LL.
    As it's raining outside, I just scanned the BBC thread. Igor had 2 on target out of his 3 and JBG had 3 out of 5. Also, TW had 3 saved and 1 off target, so 75% for him, not 67%. So the totals are all correct, but the percentages are wrong.
    Sorry for being an anorak!
  • Options
    Hate possession
  • Options
    according to the UEFA elite meeting possession is no longer the thing, they have now decided that something called "attacking passing" is the thing, apparently Barcelona do it.