Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Please sell me a Charlton shirt from before 1996 (Medium or Large, Mens)

Comments

• Options

LSEBarnes said:

Would love to buy one, please private message me or post on here if you'd like to sell and how much you would like. Thanks in advance

I have a back to the Valley shirt I think and a couple with the woolwich sponsor. I don't want anything for them.

I have a back to the Valley shirt I think and a couple with the woolwich sponsor. I don't want anything for them.

The Woolwich shirts are things we would very much like to have in the Charlton Athletic Museum.

Would you consider donating them to the Museum @Wright6679

That's not a problem Henry, like I said I will have to check tomorrow as I'm going straight to the match from work. I think I may have a long sleeve blue and black away shirt with the woolwich sponsor too.

Hope you didn't get your hopes up @LSEBarnes .....
    Unless, of course, the Museum decide they don't want them all and decide to sell one!
    Do you have any large FADS tops going spare?!

Match worn by Lawrie Madden at the Carlisle Promotion game and donated by Cardinal Sin

Yours for £20

Not really, sorry : - )
  • Options
    I've got one given to me by Carl after the Ancona game. PM if interested.
  • Options
    Have you got the green and purple for sale ?
  • Options
    LSEBarnes said:

Would love to buy one, please private message me or post on here if you'd like to sell and how much you would like. Thanks in advance

No
  • Options
    Thanks for everyone that commented and especially those that offered. Will private message you after the game. Until then, COYA - Makienok first goal scorer and Charlton win by 1 goal for me.
  • Options

The Woolwich shirts are things we would very much like to have in the Charlton Athletic Museum.

Are either/both of these any good for the Museum Henry?
  • Options

LSEBarnes said:

That's not a problem Henry, like I said I will have to check tomorrow as I'm going straight to the match from work. I think I may have a long sleeve blue and black away shirt with the woolwich sponsor too.

I would like to think that @LSEBarnes has first refusal on the tops as it was a reply to his request that was posted before anyone else made their interest known
    Surely that's up to me.
  • Options

I would pay bloody good money for the blue & black :(
  • Options

LSEBarnes said:

I would like to think that @LSEBarnes has first refusal on the tops as it was a reply to his request that was posted before anyone else made their interest known
    Surely that's up to me.
    Have inboxed you.
  • Options

I have a match worn one of both of these. I will bring them to the museum once I have sorted them out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc999 said:

I have a match worn one of both of these. I will bring them to the museum once I have sorted them out.
    @cafc999 @Wright6679

As we've now been offered shirts by @cafc999 maybe best if @Wright6679 shirts go to a collector.

If you want to auction them on here for the Upbeats or the museum I'd be happy to help but if you'd rather do a deal direct with others then best to do via inbox IMHO.

• Options
    I've got some shirts, one I've got to give to Henry for the museum or to auction for Upbeats as Henry thinks best as it's signed, but the others I'm happy to get rid of. One is the Ecru Mesh shirt. I'll post again once I've checked what I've got and the sizes.
  • Options

I've got some shirts, one I've got to give to Henry for the museum or to auction for Upbeats as Henry thinks best as it's signed, but the others I'm happy to get rid of. One is the Ecru Mesh shirt. I'll post again once I've checked what I've got and the sizes.

1998-99.
  • Options

LSEBarnes said:

Surely that's up to me.
    haha, do what you want.
  • Options

LSEBarnes said:

Surely that's up to me.
    haha, do what you want.
    I will, I've already sorted with @LSEBarnes, I'm giving him a red 91/92 woolwich shirt, I have 2.
  • Options
    We are moving house next Monday and have a couple of shirts we might look to offload to a good home.

Will sort when we're settled in & post details back on here.

Moving is an expensive business.....!
  • Options

We are moving house next Monday and have a couple of shirts we might look to offload to a good home.

A nice little FADS number and I'll help you move.
  • Options

No FADS, EA, but a couple of WOOLWICH ones...

• Options
    Never chucked a shirt away in my life so I have got a lovely Woolwich one for a 7 year old! I have my 2 year old son in it already! If anyone has any with a size more suitable for 2-6 year olds I would buy, can't really justify price of a new one ATM.
  • Options

Any in a small? :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone with an 87 88 shirt I'll buy it or swap for same shirt in youth size
  • Options

Anyone with an 87 88 shirt I'll buy it or swap for same shirt in youth size

Is that the Adidas one?
  • Options
    EastStand said:

Any in a small? :smile:
    I've just packed them away for the move but pretty sure they are.

Will get back on here once our Broadband is connected in 10 days' time.

• Options
    I would love a red short sleeve Woolwich one again sadly would need a xl or xl
    Sadly no longer a med as when last owned one!!
    Had to be best shirt ever other than the adidas years
  • Options
    Admiral those were the days
    Although a retro range of t shirts was brought back out in blue or white a few months back
  • Options

I would pay bloody good money for the blue & black :(

What do you call good money
    @RomseyAddick?
  • Options
    Out of interest, how much would you be looking for for the blue woolwich shirt? (And what size is it?)

• Options
    if either the Viglen or red Woolwich are an XL, let me know your price @Wright6679