Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The width or lack of it ...

What an awful performance again, after Saturday you thought they might have learnt a few lessons and bucked their ideas up!

We have lost and drawn at home to two teams who I would bet my house on them being in the bottom 4 or 5 this year! They are a team of rejects, none more so than Ishmael Miller who has played for 50 of the 72 football league clubs and has been released more times than Anjem Choudry!

When are we going to wake up and see that Jordan Cousins is not a wide midfielder, and he certainly can't play on the left!! Even Ian Dowie could have worked that out (ok, maybe not)

Onto two tough away games now!

Comments

• Options
    tgarrat1 said:

Onto two tough away games now!

Three
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Point No. 1... Am not defending the performance, yes we were poor BUT

I do love it when we lose cos you get about 10-threads all starting up about how individually annoyed we all are when can easily use the Post Match Thread to do it all on.

Reckon we should have a Prediction League to see who can guess how many threads will be created when we next lose!!
  • Options

Point No. 1... Am not defending the performance, yes we were poor BUT

I do love it when we lose cos you get about 10-threads all starting up about how individually annoyed we all are when can easily use the Post Match Thread to do it all on.

Reckon we should have a Prediction League to see who can guess how many threads will be created when we next lose!!

Thought the idea of a blogging site was to discuss opinions and concerns, is it not?

Are you saying you think that Cousins is a left midfielder, or a wide player? Or you think our team used the flanks well yesterday? Based on what I saw that definitely wasn't the case.

Seems like a pretty irrelevant and intentionally provocative attempt at being funny, congratulations.