Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do you read other Forums?

Started looking at other Charlton sites recently and nothing is as good as Charlton Life. However some take exception to this site, such as, quote, "There are apples from the 1800's more in-date than that forum. The layout is terrible" and " Charlton life is full of imbeciles" Obviously they are entitled to their opinions on Charlton Athletic FC but when I commented on the poor spelling and lack of correct grammar (plus foul language) no one defended themselves. Still it is an interesting read sometimes but I shall stay with this site. Any other observations out there?

Comments

• Options
    Content, content, content.
  • Options
    Lots of imbeciles on here agreed
  • Options
    This is definately the best site....well done to all those who administer it.
  • Options
    The depth, range, diversity and volume of discussions are way ahead of any other forums.

Congrats and thanks to the team that makes this happen.
  • Options
    Occasionally look at some of the posts on the Facebook group, but haven't looked at other CAFC forums since Aug 14. Not heard of any new ones that may have cropped up over the last year, but there may well be.

Though well intentioned Steve, anytime we have a thread abut other CAFC sites it just leads to unnecessary hassle and animosity. Everyone is entitled to visit and use whatever site they like, but it has proven to work far better on here when comments about other CAFC sites, and posters on other CAFC sites are kept elsewhere. Hope no one minds me closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!