Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stream for Palace game?

I'm away in Greece on Wednesday. Taking the iPad in hope of their being a stream available. What do you reckon my chances? Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Your chances?

On a scale of "Absolutely No Chance" to "It's a Leeds Match" id say Moderate.
  • Options
    Blimey - it's not Halloween yet so I am not quite ready to watch such a terrifying blood bath.

They are going to destroy us. Think I would be hiding behind the sofa if it was on the box.
  • Options
    Unlikely with the other, more high profile rivalries about
  • Options
    It's being beamed back to The Valley, but only in The Vista Lounge.

Not sure how much it is to get in though?
  • Options
    Quite a few Cup games live on TV over here - BeIn sports. Our game not one of them....
  • Options

It's being beamed back to The Valley, but only in The Vista Lounge.

Not sure how much it is to get in though?

Where is this quoted?
  • Options
    Got this Email today:

• Options
    edited September 2015
  • Options
    There'll be a stream

A stream of tears...
  • Options

There'll be a stream

A stream of tears...

I just love this optimism, at least think positive for a while, it is 11 v 11 and they think they just need to turn up to win. COYAs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love this after all the moping. I have always checked over the years how long the grizzling lasts after a bad defeat or two and I reckoned it was usually over by the Thursday......always in positive hope by the Saturday....round and round each week. I have never on the other hand checked it out for a midweek game....the same but quicker......that's what keeps us going!
  • Options
    stevec said:

There'll be a stream

A stream of tears...

I just love this optimism, at least think positive for a while, it is 11 v 11 and they think they just need to turn up to win. COYAs
    You're forgetting that it's in our DNA to lose derby games
  • Options

stevec said:

There'll be a stream

A stream of tears...

You're forgetting that it's in our DNA to lose derby games
    Strangely enough not so much Chelsea and West Ham.

• Options
    edited September 2015

Got this Email today:

That's tempting!

Doubt i'll see that second pint though :sweat:
  • Options
    Fairly confident there'll be a stream available somewhere on Kodi.
  • Options
    stevec said:

There'll be a stream

A stream of tears...

To be fair, I didn't say which team's supporters would be shedding the tears.

Is that optimistic enough for you :-)
  • Options
    Booked the lounge for my dad earlier. Wish I'd known about it before I got tickets for the game. A free pint in SE7 is always more acceptable than spending any time over at that branch of Sainsburys!!
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Fairly confident there'll be a stream available somewhere on Kodi.

Please share if you find. Had a look at the schedules for a lot of the big channels and not a sniff so far. The fact that it is being streamed back to the Valley means that it should pop up somewhere though.