Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

buying a ticket for a mate

A bit of info required. I am goung to the Reading game and a mate is given me lift. He not a Charlton season ticket holder or red card member. So how can I buy a ticket on-line or ohone when I keep getting asked for some card number or season ticket number for the second ticket i am trying to buy. Is to buy a ticket for a mate on the occasional game without signing him up.

Comments

• Options
    Why not sign him up?
  • Options
    Phone up and order another ticket using your red card number
  • Options
    Why don't you use your CON number or Season Ticket number?
  • Options
    I bought 5 for Cardiff and only had to give 1 red card number, I cant imagine reading will be high demand as I am sure we get an initial 1200 which we would do well to shift, got a feeling that they sold on the door last year as well.
  • Options
    Phone up. The online system is not fit for purpose, if you require more than 1 ticket for yourself.

I wonder why our away attendances are dropping even further ?
  • Options
    If you're going to the Fulham game I am sure you can pick up a ticket then. Be there at least one hour before kick-off as sometimes they revert to matchday tickets.
    The ticket office is closed on Thursday afternoons.
  • Options
    Phone up. The online system is not fit for purpose, if you require more than 1 ticket for yourself.

I wonder why our away attendances are dropping even further ?
    I bought 5 tickets for the daggers cup natch online and thought it was easy to do. Only used one CON number too
  • Options
    It's general sale..presume buy as many as you want. Your con number is all they need.