Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewandowski

Comments

• Options
    Here's hoping Tony Watt replicates this feat against Palace tomorrow night.
  • Options
    Wow, just wow
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Tonight, a Ross County player scored a hat-trick in 10 minutes on a cold Tuesday night in Dingwall, so he's probably better than Lewandowski
  • Options
    Yeah, but does Fergie think he's world class?
  • Options

I did the same against Picardy school once. I scored all six in the first half and got subbed at half time.

Huge parallels between mine and Lewandowski's careers...

why, has Bill Clinton given you a cigar?
  • Options
    I thought Wolfsburg might cause an upset and win the German League this season, that's £10 Betfair will never give me back !
  • Options
    Third goal I feel he really shouldn't have been allowed, three attempts in the six-yard-box? Pfft. The fifth goal was incredible.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    After finally getting out the kitchen after feeding the 5000.(only 4)
    I love the Bundesliga but didn't know they were playing,
    I hit the button in the 50th minutes and was pleased Wolfsburg were winning.
    The female soapboxes were telling me about an audition(daughter) and the Technique of remembering the names of the new intake in her classroom.(wife)
    As i was hitting the volume button their voices drifted away.
    Wolfsburg are a good side who were going for their 5th clean sheet in a row.
    15 matches unbeaten.
    9 Minutes later i knew football History had been made;
    and i had seen it live.
    Magic moments.

• Options
    Lewandowski scored more goals in those 9 minutes than
    Nicklas Bendtner in 3 seasons ! and according to one Opinion, he was one of the best strikers in the world ? who said that ?

Nicklas Bendtner.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whenever I hear the name Lewandowski, I always think of this clip, with the (then) Charlton manager shouting out "LEWANDOWSKI", after the first goal...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40XUy3uSfcI
  • Options
    Gotta say Piotr never looked awful in training, I love how :heart: Reza nearly went over!

• Options
    4-0 up in the Cl tonight after 27 minutes. Poor lad only has two so far.
  • Options
    And now got his hat-trick. So he's now scored 10 goals in his last three hours of football.
  • Options
    He's alright, but don't think he could hack the prem. I mean if he were up against jagielka and stones the two best CBs in the world, he wouldn't get a touch. I mean I'd much rather have Ings in my team.

The EPL is becoming like the england football team... It's the best in the world according to... Us.
  • Options

Arsenal 5 league goals in 6 games
    Liverpool 4 league goals in 6 games

Charlton 6 league goals in 6 games
  • Options
    And never fear, Bayern Munchen have got Arsenal home and away next...
  • Options
    Yeah but remember, Rooney is world class and Thierry Henry told us this league is the best on the world so it must be true
  • Options
    That last one is an absolute peach:

I've been trying to imagine what it would be like to witness that as a fan. Sadly, I find it easier imagining it from a Wolfsburg perspective - can't think why.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Aguero has got 5 so far in a 20 minute spelled either side of half time for Man City against the hapless toon army
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Aguero has got 5 so far in a 20 minute spelled their side of half time for Man City against the hapless toon army

I brought him into my Fantasy team this week - and made him captain too ;-)
  • Options

Aguero has got 5 so far in a 20 minute spelled their side of half time for Man City against the hapless toon army

• Options

I should have flagged you for that jammyness!
  • Options

I should have flagged you for that jammyness!
    I actually made two changes and incurred a 4 point penalty as a result. I'm not going to confirm that the other player was Cabaye because you would definitely flag me then.
  • Options

I got rid of him this week.
  • Options
    68 minutes in and he's only got 2 in the table topping clash against Dortmund. Bayern are winning 5-1.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

68 minutes in and he's only got 2 in the table topping clash against Dortmund. Bayern are winning 5-1.

So just the 12 goals in his last three and a half games. That's more than we've scored in the League this season.

I'm just glad I'm not a Dortmund fan 'cos otherwise I wouldn't be able to live with myself for sticking him in my Fantasy team.
  • Options
    In any case I've got far more important things to worry about. Like what to wear when I appear on the sofa for the Brentford game.
  • Options
    Well Scotland did their homework. Scored in the 2nd minute against them.