Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

gutless ive had enough

well after loosing like that to crystal ***** ****** **** palARSE IVE HAD JUST about enough of charlton

luzon out duch out everybody out its RUBBISH

watching those plastic losers lording it over us made me realise there never going down an were never going up not with these CLOWNS IN CHARHE OF our football club

tonight was gutless ivr throw my season ticket away NEVEE AGAIN

ACCEPT IT ROLAND ITS failed all your empty promises torn to sherds over 90 minutes on the wanky pitch of our rivals WAKE UP ITS OVRR

curbs in

oh and ive wrote this before the match coz ill probly drink myself into a stupor n not b able to

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2015
  • Options
    Is 1961 Colin's year of birth?
  • Options
    TTFN.
  • Options
    oh dear
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Being saying for days players will be rested well done Guy Luzon to be honest surprised Solly and Diarra are playing was told they would be rested as well
    Guy you got it bang on mate .... This game is no were near as important as Saturday .....

So we had better win on Saturday then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry we are not accepting your post Leuth. The grammar and general composition are just shoddy!
  • Options
    Leuth's had a moment
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    colin1961 said:

Being saying for days players will be rested well done Guy Luzon to be honest surprised Solly and Diarra are playing was told they would be rested as well
    Guy you got it bang on mate .... This game is no were near as important as Saturday .....

Lol absolute peach of a post for the LOL count this one Colin, I salute you sir.

Absolutely bang on from Guy, I reckon he should rest up let us get smacked by Cardiff and then release the power for the big game against Fulham. After all we could get injuries vs Cardiff..... too risky...
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Anyone who has ever doubted that Colin is nothing more than a deliberate WUM, Here is all the proof you need
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Yes, losing 4-1 to your rivals with a reserve team when 2900 fans have made every effort to make the club aware of the game's importance = BANG F'KIN ON!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    JaShea99 said:

Is 1961 Colin's year of birth?

No, it's the amount of banal and stupid posts he makes per day.
  • Options
    If we didn't want to risk injuries why were our main players on the bench?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big_Bob said:

If we didn't want to risk injuries why were our main players on the bench?

Probably because we're down to the bare bones.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

well after loosing like that to crystal ***** ****** **** palARSE IVE HAD JUST about enough of charlton

watching those plastic losers lording it over us made me realise there never going down an were never going up not with these CLOWNS IN CHARHE OF our football club

ACCEPT IT ROLAND ITS failed all your empty promises torn to sherds over 90 minutes on the wanky pitch of our rivals WAKE UP ITS OVRR

curbs in

oh and ive wrote this before the match coz ill probly drink myself into a stupor n not b able to

• Options
    Leuth said:

curbs in

Then the pig got up and slowly walked away.
  • Options
    Just for argument's sake, can I confirm that this was, in fact, the least important match of the season?
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Just for argument's sake, can I confirm that this was, in fact, the least important match of the season?

No
  • Options

Chizz said:

No
    So, what is?
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Chizz said:

Chizz said:

No
    So, what is?
    I don't care what is the least important.
    I just know we could have dined out on beating the Nigels for years if our manager hadn't bottled it.
    For his sake I hope his master plan works and we get a result at Cardiff.
  • Options
    I don't think we had much of a prayer against Palace regardless of the team we picked. Oh er sorry I mean im so depressed and sad and agry and furious about loser luzon and his sh*t team selection which robbed us of bein =g the pride of se london again