Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

wot a bloody result!

no sorry folks not a charlton result unfortunately.

about 6-8 weeks ago, unbeknownst to me, I made an illegal right turn onto ken high st, right in front of a flock of police cadets and their border collie supervisor. pulled over and was booked, I awaited my fate. about 3 weeks ago I received my penalty notice of £100 squid fine and 3 points on my licence( which incensed me more than the dosh ), which I thought severe, considering I have a pretty clean driving history. so I appealed and the response was, that it was a fixed penalty for failing to observe a green directional arrow.

ah I thought but there weren't any green directional arrows. so returned to the scene of the crime and produced photographic evidence and submitted these. case dismissed.

wot a bloody result and just shows it's worth appealing against these buggers. who'd have thought " the filth " would get their facts wrong!

so i wrote back and said, " come and get me coppers, if you think you're tough enough, you'll never take me alive you b'stards. ha ha ha hahahahahahahaha never ya hear me, never "!

Comments

• Options

no sorry folks not a charlton result unfortunately.

about 6-8 weeks ago, unbeknownst to me, I made an illegal right turn onto ken high st, right in front of a flock of police cadets and their border collie supervisor. pulled over and was booked, I awaited my fate. about 3 weeks ago I received my penalty notice of £100 squid fine and 3 points on my licence( which incensed me more than the dosh ), which I thought severe, considering I have a pretty clean driving history. so I appealed and the response was, that it was a fixed penalty for failing to observe a green directional arrow.

ah I thought but there weren't any green directional arrows. so returned to the scene of the crime and produced photographic evidence and submitted these. case dismissed.

wot a bloody result and just shows it's worth appealing against these buggers. who'd have thought " the filth " would get their facts wrong!

so i wrote back and said, " come and get me coppers, if you think you're tough enough, you'll never take me alive you b'stards. ha ha ha hahahahahahahaha never ya hear me, never "!

Bloody anarchists, if I ever need legal representation, I'll give you a shout. Did you fail to observe the green arrow because there wasn't one, just a red light and a no right turn sign?