Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

liverpool tickets

did i read on here that they go on sale to s/t holders on thursday?
i can't fnd it on os.

Comments

• Options
    think it's 8am tomorrow morning, I assume you can buy over the phone - can anyone confirm ?
  • Options
    From what I read, it was post or in person only, as a voucher is required from your season ticket book...
  • Options
    I'll be getting mine, have to take my girlfriend for her birthday because shes a liverpool fan! 94 quid for two tickets and coach travel, come on Operation Anfield!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CrispyCAFC[/cite]I'll be getting mine, have to take my girlfriend for her birthday because shes a liverpool fan! 94 quid for two tickets and coach travel, come on Operation Anfield!!!

hope you are going to behave on the coach !
  • Options
    ye i expect so, i'll be too depressed to do anything anyway!!
  • Options
    Only 300 sold so far.
  • Options
    hhmmm. Those Valley Golders are stalwarts ain't they just. This game is either gonna be a PL swansong or a joyous last day escape. It'll sell out no worries plus the extra 1,000.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Only 300 sold so far.

No way. I find that very hard to believe.
  • Options
    I think the Valley Gold 'Problem' has been previously overstated..! :-)
  • Options
    Question re Liverpool tickets...

I'm not an ST holder, but I definitely want to go whatever the result,.... a friend's dad's got a voucher (he doesn't like away - too rowdy he says!) - can I just take it to the Valley and get a ticket, or does it have to be him??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    will they go on general sale - want to take my lad - chances?
  • Options
    If you go with the book/voucher and pay in cash and are the same sex as your mate's dad - no problem.
  • Options
    ask wss. he regularly uses someone else's valley gold to get his own ticket so he probably knows how to get around the rules

I'm sure you'd be fine, if you have a voucher, you might have to fill it out for his name, and it'll be delivered to him and then you pay for it?

otherwise how can people do group bookings on behalf of their mates, not everyone has to go down there in person, as far as i know.
  • Options
    Cheers for that Dave & Suzi, yeah will give it a go - should be ok :-)

Btw just rung ticket office, bloke reckons they'll have plenty for sale at the Spurs match - but St's only still.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Only 300 sold so far.

No way. I find that very hard to believe.

Tuesday night figure - still up on main site.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    No way. I find that very sad.