Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OOPS ! .. WHO WROTE THAT ? .. Unfortunate Typing Errors

2»

Comments

• Options
    I ran a training course in Indonesia a while ago. I was teaching them to use the count function in a software program. Whilst training, I mis-typed count by missing out the letter 'o'. One of the guys in the front row politely informed me that I had typed count as ****. Or, perhaps, I misheard him and he was telling me what he thought of me.
  • Options
    I emailed one of our female PMs at work re a deadline, I typed 'No probs' it auto corrected to 'No probes'.

Great just great.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

I booked an airline ticket to somewhere from Thailand. The six letter booking code for my flight was FCKCNT. I didn't take it personally.

Our trade references are 8 digits long and a combination of letters and numbers we once had one that was along the lines of W7PCUNT1 and that was sent out to the bank to confirm the trade.
  • Options
    Unfortunate Twittering 're: Susan Boyle's latest release

#susanalbumparty
  • Options
    Latest write up by Sky on our match Sunday:

Just three points separate the sides in the table at the quater-way stage this season, with Fulham sitting 14th on 11 points, and Charlton 17th on nine.

Read more at http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2015/live-on-sky-sports-charlton-athletic-v-fulham-2723783.aspx#pRPGVwYE6uWMJ72P.99
  • Options
    You miss quater-way stage.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

You miss quater-way stage.

Quater-way stage must mean almost a fifth.
  • Options
    Thomas Exchange Global, up town - www.thomasexchangeglobal.co.uk. Looks different on the Web address.