Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If......

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Fulham and Wigan lose and West Ham do not win on Saturday then our future is "IN OUR HANDS!"
That is what you want. Your fate decided by yourselves rather than relying on others.

Comments

• Options
    It's been in our hands for the last couple of games, and we've stuffed them up big style!
  • Options
    If my aunty had bollocks she'd be my uncle.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]It's been in our hands for the last couple of games, and we've stuffed them up big style!

It hasn't.
  • Options
    I think were going to win 1-0 against spurs and 0-0 against liverpool.

Will it be enough... time will tell.

If you wana play the IF game then...

IF we'd only picked up more points against Watford
    IF only fulham didn't get that dodgey free kick in last minute
    IF we got a result agaist reading AND sheffield at home
    IF Thatcher didn't get off against Blackburn
    IF Van Persie had got given the red card against us at the valley

Anymore?

then we would be out of relegation...
  • Options
    IF only we hadn't been so crap up until Christmas.
  • Options
    If we hadn't appointed and given a 5-year deal to someone to manage the club who'd never done such a job before.....
    If we hadn't sacked Dowie.....

If we'd appointed a Manager in the summer and not a poxy Head Coach etc....

If "if" and "ands" were pots and pans..........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]It's been in our hands for the last couple of games, and we've stuffed them up big style!

It hasn't.

It has!
  • Options
    IF only Curbs hadn't left (takes cover under desk) ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]

It hasn't.

It has!

Sorry fella it hasn't. If we won on Saturday saftey was not necessarly "in our hands", it depended on other results. Those results may have gone our way but at 3pm on Saturday 28th April our survival was NOT "in our hands". IF things go our way this weekend, then on Monday we ARE in that situation.
  • Options
    Prior to Shef Utd, it was in our hands, we blew it, then we blew it again and again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Prior to Shef Utd, it was in our hands, we blew it, then we blew it again and again.

Exactly that. For the Sheff United game, it was in our hands if we'd won and then beat Blackburn on Saturday. Sheff United was the first game that it came back into our hands....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Prior to Shef Utd, it was in our hands, we blew it, then we blew it again and again.

Exactly that. For the Sheff United game, it was in our hands if we'd won and then beat Blackburn on Saturday. Sheff United was the first game that it came back into our hands....
    But it wasn't on Saturday. Just as I said. It may not be again. But it could be on Monday.
  • Options
    I'd just about given up when a mate last night said "good that Liverpool won as they won't be bothered at Anfield" and then bumped into a spuds goon tonight and suddenly I think we're up for it !!!!!!!!!!!

4 points and we'll go past teams who won't win again this season - and even if West Ham stay up just above us we'll take the Premier League to the cleaners