Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jools Holland now...

Labi Siffre doing SISS :-)

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Bonkers show, Burt Bacharach to Sleaford Mods to Labi Siffre to some Irish folk stuff. It's like the Beeb only had half hour left to complete some diversity challenge.
  • Options

Bonkers show, Burt Bacharach to Sleaford Mods to Labi Siffre to some Irish folk stuff. It's like the Beeb only had half hour left to complete some diversity challenge.

Not a good night for Holland.

Should be twice as good on Friday.
  • Options
    This series hasn't been great tbh. I like the mix, but quite a lot of pop and washed up old farts. Jools holland is the main place where I discover new music, but I haven't bought anything off the back of this series yet.
  • Options
    Don't really listen to any music, so liked the variety.
  • Options
    Loved seeing Squeeze on it the other week. 'Cradle to Grave' is a terrific song.
  • Options

Freak! Unless you are deaf of course.......!
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Freak! Unless you are deaf of course.......!
    He's Taliban
  • Options
    Not really my style of music, usually, but I enjoyed John Newman - great voice. Link (actually singing starts about about 2 minutes).
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Not really my style of music, usually, but I enjoyed John Newman - great voice. Link (actually singing starts about about 2 minutes).

Here's the official video link.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No wonder you spend so much time in Wetherspoons!!! :wink: