Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Uwe Rosler has been sacked by Leeds

They make us look stable! From the BBC
Uwe Rosler was appointed manager in May and signed a two-year deal at Elland Road.
Leeds have lost their last three matches - including successive home defeats to Brighton and Birmingham - and are 18th in the Championship.
Rosler becomes the fifth manager to be sacked since owner Massimo Cellino took charge in 2014.

Comments

• And roley poley Steve Evans at the training ground as we speak. Match made in heaven them two.
  • haha hate them with a passion. good luck to them
  • Does this say anything about how long Luzon has got? If we lose the next two home games...
  • Does this say anything about how long Luzon has got? If we lose the next two home games...

Not really cos thankfully Cellino isnt our chairman, RD at least gives our managers more than three matches
  • Mad club. And we think we have issues with owners!
  • Another basket case of a football club. One of a dozen in England.
  • Powell should have waited. He'd have been good up there
  • Steve Evans new manager? Match made in heaven.
  • Sponsored links:

• When Luzon was appointed he was our 3rd Manager in a year, I wouldn't rule out that possibility happening in the next year. I also think there are more than a dozen basket cases in England. I suspect if you did a detailed analysis you'd find something nearer fifty.

At present there are 3 managers in the Premier and Football Leagues who have been in charge for more than 5 years, 14 who have lasted over 3 years, 29 over two years and 54 who have managed to get past 1 year. 42 clubs have managers yet to celebrate their first anniversary.

Luzon blows it in the next two games and he'll be gone.
  • I bet Rosler wishes he stayed at Brentford
  • Curbs 16-1 for the role.
  • no surprise he's gone ... Evans would be a an interesting appointment .. can he only do the biz at small clubs, will 'better' players go for his management style ? .. although as with Clough/Taylor, Evans's sidekick Rayner is a very important member of 'Team Evans'

A nasty corrupt man and a nasty corrupt club. Remember 1984.

Sad thing is that Evans is actual a good manager and could do well with Leeds if allowed to.

Sad thing is that Evans is actual a good manager and could do well with Leeds if allowed to.
    Sounds interesting, how is Steve Evans corrupt ? I know he's rather unlikeable but didn't realise there was more to it ?
  • se9addick said:

Steve Evans new manager? Match made in heaven.

Sounds interesting, how is Steve Evans corrupt ? I know he's rather unlikeable but didn't realise there was more to it ?
    Boston Utd story, I'm guessing
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2015
    se9addick said:

Whilst at Boston his tax skills were dodgy as heck.
  • se9addick said:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lincolnshire/6113856.stm
  • Bloody hell, never knew that - pretty heavy stuff.
  • Dazzler21 said:

se9addick said:

Whilst at Boston his tax skills were dodgy as heck.
    Surely, that is why the Leeds owner will want him
  • edited October 2015

Agree with the first bit, disagree with the second.

A real nasty bit of work, regardless.
  • J BLOCK said:

Agree with the first bit, disagree with the second.

A real nasty bit of work, regardless.
    His record of promotions suggests he can do a job
  • se9addick said:

After every game he told the players there was no food available when actually he had eaten it all whilst they were getting showered.
    Sounds like a porky.
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34570202

Evans on the verge of being confirmed.
  • Watching the news he's already taking training!