Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

When RD throws the dice - Your Move

We are pretty sure the sacking of Luzon is coming, but I want to know will it seriously make any difference?
''Maybe'' a protest of support towards Guy Luzon would be a think outside the box strategy! Yeah made me laugh a little too! but lets face it, It really won't make any difference who is appointed with this current board led by RD.
Will any thought of sacking Luzon be once again another ploy to divert the supporters attention away from himself and KM, even if only temporary?
They damn well know bringing in a new replacement will probably shut up a majority of the supporters. So do we protest or accept and become another Leeds?
I'm Just tired of these ''board games', 'forgive the pun!

Comments

• Options
    Yes, I totally agree. Or no.

Actually, if I am honest, I don't really know what the question you're asking is.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Actually, if I am honest, I don't really know what the question you're asking is.

A new coach, a couple of wins, and the majority or supporters will fast forget the underlying problems - RD.
  • Options
    Why don't we organise a 90 minute protest on Saturday, and only come into the ground when the obligatory 4 minutes board is shown, an empty stadium sends out a message to the board, could get quite lively outside.
  • Options
    E=mc2 said:

Chizz said:

A new coach, a couple of wins, and the majority or supporters will fast forget the underlying problems - RD.
    You're right of course, but it's all papering over the cracks. Unless we get a decent sized competitive squad we will be forever going nowhere.
  • Options
    I don't think GL is going to be sacked.
  • Options

I don't think GL is going to be sacked.

Yet.
  • Options
    When Guy is sacked, he will just be the fall Guy (see that) for the Belgians. If OUR club is to move forward? We need more than just a new manager.

What's Peter Varney doing these days ? .................................