Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Lying male twat
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Do hope this is because they're ready to come back and not because Luzon feels that he has to throw them in to save his job... Especially as today he says that Makienok is back yet on Tuesday after the match he said that he'd be on the bench on Saturday as he still wasn't quite ready.

Now though he has to perform... For the last two months the fans have been ready to accept that the problems on the pitch have been down to injuries, now if those players back and the performances dont improve...
  • Options
    Hendo

Solly
    Bauer
    Sarr
    Fox

JBG
    Jacko (Ba when Jacko runs out of steam)
    Cousins
    Moussa

Watt
    Makienok
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Lying male twat

I see what you've done there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good news..
  • Options

According to the physio report that was on the main site yesterday none of them it seemed to imply would be fit for 90 mins on Sat and have to be nursed back and now Guy is saying that 5 of them can play on Sat. Smells a bit of desperation from Guy to me

Big Mak for example was probably deemed 4 days ago as able to play just 30 minutes. Saturday he could probably get in an hour.
  • Options
    I also suspect that after the side he put out and the result the manager has been 'advised' that he needs to do everything to get more fans to turn up and promising players back might just help.

I don't know what happens if he plays them and we still lose 3-0?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Lying male twat

To be fair any male that says he has a twat is lying
  • Options
    AT least he realises the seriousness of the situation. Henderson to start and an hour of Mak will be a huge boost
  • Options
    Translates as:

"The fans are on my back due to rubbish team selection/tactics and substitutions, so I will use unfit players and rush them back - because when their injuries flare up in a few weeks time I will already have been binned and it will be someone else's problem."

Not his fault that RD made us have a small squad and won't pay for loan players - but his tactics are crap and I doubt he has any connections in the English game to bring in some decent loanees.

Guy will be gone by bonfire night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Do hope this is because they're ready to come back and not because Luzon feels that he has to throw them in to save his job... .

My immediate thoughts too.... At least he's giving his replacement an excuse when they're all crocked for the next two months afterwards...
  • Options
    I would suggest that he STARTS his strongest team and then subs out if they start running out of steam. Not what he did on Tuesday which was ludicrous. Elementary, to me anyway.
  • Options

Translates as:

"The fans are on my back due to rubbish team selection/tactics and substitutions, so I will use unfit players and rush them back - because when their injuries flare up in a few weeks time I will already have been binned and it will be someone else's problem."

Not his fault that RD made us have a small squad and won't pay for loan players - but his tactics are crap and I doubt he has any connections in the English game to bring in some decent loanees.

Guy will be gone by bonfire night.

Put Tuesday night to one side - let's consider it to be the demoralised culmination of going two months without a win.

What would you have expected us to have achieved over the last two months? No Henderson - we didn't win for 3 months without him last season. Ahearne-Grant starting matches due to the absence of Makienok and Vetokele - I thought he'd be getting loaned out in League 1/2 to pick up some experience. Kashi injured - one of the best performers at the start of the season.

Bergdich looks like a lousy signing, as does Ba. The side we have been putting out for the last few weeks looks, on paper, like a bottom 3 side to me.

Luzon's tactics looked alright to me last season, when Katrien and Roland had a little panic and allowed us to sign Watt, Eagles and Johnson, so that he had a thin, rather than non-existant squad to choose from.

"I doubt he has any connections in the English game to bring in some decent loanees."

He's got nothing to do with player recruitment, ze Netvork deals with that.

Not saying he's a great manager - he's probably not. You can't judge someone fairly without giving them appropriate tools to work with though.
  • Options
    Not saying he's a great manager - he's probably not. You can't judge someone fairly without giving them appropriate tools to work with though.

We were bottom of the table when Riga took over - results improved with almost the same squad (as I recall).
  • Options

We were bottom of the table when Riga took over - results improved with almost the same squad (as I recall).

Werent we towards the bottom when Luzon took over as well?

How many places did we rise when Luzon took over compared to Riga's rise?
  • Options

His record with a full squad at his disposal is decent.

last 28 league games - 10 wins, 7 draws, 11 loses (5 of those in the last 6 with multiple injuries)
  • Options

We had 5 games in hand on a number of our rivals when Riga took over. Bottom of the table was a false position.
  • Options

True.

But at one stage we did have up to 5 games in hand.

Also Riga managed his thin squad by playing his strongest team for the games we were most likely to win - and resting players in games against difficult opposition.

• Options
    He mentions Jackson and Moussa, but both of them STARTED last Saturday against Reading. Indeed that team, with both Bauer and JBG in it, looked considerably stronger than the one we put out midweek.

Maybe he should have held back Jackson and Moussa for the Preston game, which was always going to be the better chance of a win?
  • Options
    Guy
    PL54 said:

Lying male twat

He doesn't lie. He crouches.