Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Bent

Being that most of you are guys - you probally haven't seen OK magazine this week!

But there is a full page spread of Marcus Bent and Danielle Lloyd out shopping.............

Nearly choked on my dinner last night when they quoted Marcus as a "Charlton Star" and "Charlton Ace"

xx

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Being that most of you are guys - you probally haven't seen OK magazine this week!

But there is a full page spread of Marcus Bent and Danielle Lloyd out shopping.............

Nearly choked on my dinner last night when they quoted Marcus as a "Charlton Star" and "Charlton Ace"

xx[/quote]

you were reading a magazine at the dinner table ???..how common...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Being that most of you are guys - you probally haven't seen OK magazine this week!

xx

you were reading a magazine at the dinner table ???..how common...

There are no rules in our house as we all get home from work and totally different times - me being the last..... So I was eating alone!

;-)

Mx
  • Options
    Eating alone M?

Sounds like me!!
  • Options
    anybody got a violin ?
  • Options
    Well to be honest I prefer it - means I get some peace from my parents for a while!

Mx
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Well to be honest I prefer it - means I get some peace from my parents for a while!

Mx[/quote]

so you're quite happy to live at home but you dont want their company or to dine with them...you sure you want to support a 'family club' ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]anybody got a violin ?
    you eat string-instruments when you're alone?

Are you going for a cello blow-out on the weekend? :-)
  • Options
    I find moving out gets you plenty of peace from parents!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Well to be honest I prefer it - means I get some peace from my parents for a while!

Mx

so you're quite happy to live at home but you dont want their company or to dine with them...you sure you want to support a 'family club' ?

ltgtr - Did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning???????? :-)

I don't live there for free - nor do I take advantage - just sometimes it's nice to use the other rooms in the house that don't normally get used for some quiet time! :-P

xx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I find moving out gets you plenty of peace from parents!!

You offering a spare room??

xx
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I do need a lodger, if you want to move to Lordswood from wherever you live now?
  • Options
    I'm in Strood..........

In all honestly I get life too easy at home..

Thanks for the offer though.

Mx
  • Options
    No worries, I'd rather have a fellow addick there than the beer monster who looks like is going to be moving in!!

All the hard work I've done round there could well be undone in one messy all-nighter!!
  • Options
    I don't blame you - I would have been the perfect candidate

I don't drink
    9/10 I prefer a quiet night in after working so hard all week......

Mx
  • Options
    The perfect tennant!!

Well if you get kicked out of home let me know, I run plenty of shuttles to Strood and back. Jubilee, Bounty, Brittania are all included on the short hop so you can visit your friends!!
  • Options
    I stay well away from them pubs - Jeez I prefer my knee caps where they are thanks!

I live over the otherside of Watling Street - We like to think of it as the "Nicer" Side.

xx
  • Options
    "The nicer side of Strood" !!!! LOL!! I've heard it all now...
  • Options
    Medders - are you purposely out to pick on me today!

xx