Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Money into the club

Fans going on about the money they pay into the club as going towards the players or the owners etc. But one group of people who work for the clu who don't earn as much as the players or the owners or the coaching staff are the people who work in the shop and the ticket office and the lounges etc. Most of them have bills, long term mortgages and rent to pay for. So see it as your money is going towards them.

Comments

• Options
    Lol!
  • Options
    Oh that changes everything then...FFS!!
  • Options

Fans going on about the money they pay into the club as going towards the players or the owners etc. But one group of people who work for the clu who don't earn as much as the players or the owners or the coaching staff are the people who work in the shop and the ticket office and the lounges etc. Most of them have bills, long term mortgages and rent to pay for. So see it as your money is going towards them.

Nearly all of those staff do not work for CAFC as those facilities have been outsourced to external companies
  • Options
    Well ticket office staff and club shop staff then
  • Options

Many of who have already lost their jobs over the past seasons because of incompetent running of the business, and more will lose their jobs because of continued incompetence of owners, not because fans decide to stop going because of said incompetence.
  • Options

Club shop is outsourced to Just Sports Ltd and not run by CAFC
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Club shop is outsourced to Just Sports Ltd and not run by CAFC
    Just the ticket office I guess
  • Options
    So in essence the question is, would I sacrifice a handful of staff members to potentially save the club from a mad dictator?

My answer is yes I would.